Gattaca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 20, 2017

3.1

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gattaca (Fort Worth, TX) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me via Linkedin, we scheduled a time to speak, he told me about the company and the opportunity he had available, we went over what compensation I was targeting. He asked about my previous work experience and why I was looking to make a move I then went into detail about what I did.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background and why you are looking to leave?   1 Answer

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gattaca (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

Two interviews in total. The first one with team leader and second one with office manager. They introduced what business sector they are in and what opportunities they can offer you. Meanwhile, they asked my previous work experience to judge if I can fit it that role. They are result-oriented team.

Interview Questions

Gattaca Response

Mar 3, 2017

Thank you very much for your review, I am not sure if you have perhaps identified the incorrect company as we do not have a New York office (although I would love for us to have one!) Always ... More

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a initial phone interview followed by 2 stages of face to face interview. First stage interview was based around my previous experience and projects I was part of. Second stage was a presentation with then questions in regards to what I presented as well as additional questions in order to understand my future goals and reasons for willing to work for the company.

Interview Questions

• How many staff worked for you on the weekly basis?   Answer Question
    • How many staff worked for you on the weekly basis?   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whitley, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (Whitley, South West England, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

In general a very enjoyable process. I felt at ease as the candidate and I felt that the interviews themselves were conducted professionally. There were 3 stages to my interview, telephone, face to face and then a presentation. I felt this enabled me to demonstrate my personality and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced a challenge at work and how you overcame it   1 Answer

Negotiation

I needed to be on a minimum salary to support me with my mortgage and Gattaca were able to come to an agreement to meet my needs as well as stay within their brackets.

Junior Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whiteley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (Whiteley, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

After applying for the role online I was contacted to make a telephone interview.

The telephone interview was with a Manager and a Senior member of staff. The entire interview was relaxed and free flowing and much more of a general discussion about my experience and what I was currently doing and then a explination about the company, what the job entails and also what stage they are currently at in terms of legacy and future projects.

I was then offered a face to face interview with the same two people who I had my telephone interview. I was given a technical test with about 6 questions and was given between 15-20 minutes to do what I can. For me these questions were a little difficult but I was reassured that I did fine.

The face to face interview again felt very relaxed and much of the conversation was covering the same ground we had in the telephone interview but with a little more detail. I was asked a couple of additional questions based on how I would handle various situations and scenarios and these answers we discussed.

I left the interview feeling that I had blown it with the technical test, however I was surprised to be presented with a offer the next day. A offer I accepted without hesitation based on the positive interactions during my interviews.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Smooth running process - 2 stage interview - very professional and consistent with their approach. Internal recruiter contacted me first and went through my employment history. This was followed by a 2 stage interview

Interview Questions

• Have you worked within a Sales Environment before?   1 Answer

Delivery Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

After receiving a LinkedIn approach for a job opportunity, the interviewing was set very quickly. The first interview took place one week after the initial contact and the second, just two days after. Within two weeks from the first contact, I was offered the position, that I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What ATS have I used before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The negotiation was a smooth and easy process.

Mar 3, 2017

Thank you for your feedback on your interview process with Gattaca, it's really important to us that candidates feel engaged throughout the interview process and we make it as smooth as possible, as ... More

Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whiteley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (Whiteley, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely thorough. I went through a phone screening, a one to one with the internal recruiter and a one to one with the team leader I work under. I was then invited to a second interview and took a personality test from home. In my second interview with the Team Leader and Division Manager, I answered competency questions and reviewed my personality quiz, before completing a written test.
    Because the position was competitive, I was then asked to complete a further written test from home before being offered the position.
    Going through such a long process made it feel like the team new me before I started and gave me the feeling that I had the skills to succeed, given that they had already invested so much time in me

Interview Questions

• What style of management do you respond best to? Give an example of how a manager got the best out of you.   Answer Question

Sep 12, 2016

I am pleased to see that you appreciated the thorough process the recruitment team went through in order to get you on board. Interviews are always a two-way process and it is really important that ... More

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gattaca (London, England (UK)) in June 2013.

Interview

1 telephone followed by a face to face meeting with the team leader, business manager and MD of EMEA. I was approached via linkedin from the internal recruiter at the time who then invited me into the business

Interview Questions

• Justifying my business case and technological expertise   Answer Question

Senior Internal Recruitment Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Whiteley, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gattaca (Whiteley, England (UK)) in January 2013.

Interview

The interview process is informative, professional but also friendly, giving the candidate a number of opportunities. I had the opportunity to meet the team and see what the environment was like. It was a very detailed interview giving me a full overview of the job role so I went away knowing exactly what I would be getting myself in for.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest achievement in your current or last position?   1 Answer

Sep 12, 2016

I am pleased that the role was effectively positioned to you during the interview process. It is really important to us that the process is transparent and that you get a real insight into what ... More