Gazprom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 13, 2017

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gazprom (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

Just came with my documents, answer a few question, show my diploma, had a conversation about possible tasks and rewards. After several days they called me back to sign the contract and I began to work

Corporate Affair Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gazprom (Bishkek (Kyrgyzstan)) in July 2016.

Interview

It was very easy, simple questions about yourself and future plans. I was interviewd by the department manager, but she was very kind and tried to comfort me. It was face to face interview

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to do internship at our company   Answer Question

Interview

when sumitting an application they asked you to complete a test (total non - sense). my capacity is assessed based on my self description and review of pictures!!!!! This test cannot work for children not to mention about professionals!!!!

Finance Placement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom (Manchester, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

I applied online and then was invited to an assessment centre with 8 people in total. The day consisted of a brief summary of Gazprom first, then a problem solving group exercise. We were then separated into two groups, one group did there presentations and the other group did the interview.

Interview Questions

• Highlighted areas of your CV to asked to explain in them in more detail   Answer Question
    • What do you think the job role involved?   Answer Question

Engineer In Training Interview

Anonymous Employee in Yamburg (Russia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Gazprom (Yamburg (Russia)) in May 2015.

Interview

I had an conversation with boss and other people workong here. There are were other engineer who worked here in field of saferty and environmental protection. They were interested whether I know everything I need to be independent on them engineer on my own workplace etc. Then they asked me basic question related to my profession (my knowlrdges about workplace safety, legislation in this field etc)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in May 2015.

Interview

Was very vague, but still long, it was 2-round interview: group work and individual presentation. Asked questions about accounting, managerial accounting, financial management stuff and any knowledge about gazprom neft.

Geophysicis-Geomodeler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Gazprom (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in February 2015.

Interview

I have two interviews, the first was technical and the second was with human resources. When I made the interviews I was already preselecting, In the interview talk me about project activities, personal and responsabilities

Interview Questions

• One question it was about if did I feel comfortable with the salary offer?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gazprom (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in May 2014.

Interview

I got a call from HR manager who invited me on the interview. We agreed date and time. I was interviewed by HR manager and head of department. I was asked about my previous experience, responsibilities and skills. And also why I want to work in that company. Final step was an excel test.

Interview Questions

• General questions were about my previous experience, responsibilities and skills.   Answer Question

Head of Project Development Department Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kassel (Germany)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gazprom (Kassel (Germany)) in January 2014.

Interview

I got 2 interviews via skype with the general manager and Director of Geology of Gazpromneft Middle east. During the interview, i got a lot of professional questions and way of solutions

Interview Questions

• there was a lot of questions   1 Answer

Deputy Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gazprom.

Interview

Only managed to get to the door through the network

Interview Questions

• What do you want to do
      no not the position you are interviewing on, what position would you create for yourself?
      Answer Question