GenSales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GenSales Interview Questions

Interviews at GenSales

2.2

Appointment Setter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GenSales in June 2017.

Interview

Got a random call from the manager. They did not schedule a time for the interview. Then he said another guy will give me a call sometime for a second interview. I never got that second call but i got an email offering the job.

Interview Questions

• He asked about my experience which was already specified when i submitted my resume.   1 Answer

Internet Marketing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GenSales (Denver, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

Very Good Comm Skills, Having good management, And They have plan to improve their business. You can say I am searching like this company. And I should be Job here for a long time. This could be make bright future for me. Also I will gain more knowledge from here.

Business Development Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GenSales (Cincinnati, OH) in September 2017.

Interview

I first got interviewed by Mark and then Gigy as well. They both were very kind, genuine and would do anything for us to succeed. The interview was fun and they got to know you on a personal level and wanted to know our backgrounds and experience with appointment setting.

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience with lead generation in the past?   1 Answer

Business Development/Lead Gen Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GenSales (Denver, CO) in July 2015.

Interview

Discuss in length the lead gen process and tactics to produce quality leads.
    Discuss various methodologies for obtaining customer information and how to thoroughly qualify a prospect when settingg the appointment.

Interview Questions

• Too many personal questions not relevant to the job   1 Answer

Team Leader Interview

Interview

In First round of interview we have Group Discussion and technical and technical round. I did clear both of them, and gone for the third and final round. The interviewer was much better than any other employer i've ever seen. Overall interview is good exprience

Interview Questions

• Why want to be team leader when you were never been on that and give some reason why we should you only.   Answer Question