George Lucas Educational Foundation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

George Lucas Educational Foundation Interview Questions

Updated Oct 24, 2017

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at George Lucas Educational Foundation

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at George Lucas Educational Foundation.

Interview

It took 3 interviews. Everyone was super nice, and they gave me the job after the third interview. They want you to be open minded and willing to learn new things. They will give you a chance if show them how you are willing to learn and you are willing to put all your effort.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you worked in a Team? and how it was like for you?   Answer Question

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at George Lucas Educational Foundation (San Rafael, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online by submitting a cover letter with links to my online portfolio. Online application asked for expected salary. About two weeks later I received a phone call to arrange an appointment to interview. The interview was one-on-one, and lasted an hour. The person interviewing me was unable to make eye contact during the interview, and seemed rather flippant about the whole process. They then proceeded to look up my website to view my portfolio on their tablet device during the interview, giving the impression that they hadn't taken the time to review it beforehand.

Interview Questions

• So, do you have any questions? This was the first question asked once I had sat down.   Answer Question
    • So, what's your thing? You know, your thing? I gathered that I was being asked for my specialty.   Answer Question