Georgia Aquarium Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Georgia Aquarium Interview Questions

Updated Jun 18, 2017

2.3

Guest Services Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Aquarium in April 2017.

Interview

I received a phone call saying that I was selected to come in for an in-person interview. I met the interviewer and talked for about 30 minutes. The interview wasn't too difficult but was given a good number of situational questions.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans in 3 months, 6 months, and 1 year?   Answer Question
    • What 3 qualities do you think are needed in this position? And which of the 3 do you think you need to work on?   Answer Question
    • What is your proudest accomplishment?   Answer Question
    • How do you prioritize your tasks?   Answer Question

Volunteer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Aquarium (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

It was not overly difficult, completed a phone interview followed by an in person interview shortly after. As one other reviewer stated, they told me they would let me know by the end of two weeks either way. Did not hear from them for 2 MONTHS. Very unimpressed.

Interview Questions

• If you were stranded on a desert island with 8 of your friends and the 9 of you had to get off the island, what would your role in the group be?   1 Answer

Interviewee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Aquarium (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

Very intensive, it is a group interview so be prepared to shine and really stand out. A panel will conduct the interview in which you will be asked questions one-by-one. You will also be expected to show off your ability to understand the exhibits and events by performing your knowledge of an exhibit in front of the panel/other interviewees.

Interview Questions

• What is an instance in which you felt you really went above and beyond for a guest?   Answer Question

Guest Services Team Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Aquarium (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The process was simple, apply online then they call you for a phone screen....if they like you then you are offered to come in for a group interview. The group interview was 2 hours and 2 managers and one hr person was in there. About a week later I heard for the HR rep to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

• If you were an animal inside the Aquarium what would it be?   1 Answer

Theater Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Aquarium in March 2016.

Interview

It was very relaxed and comfortable I had applied for the job two years prior so I was very happy to learn when they finally called me back that they keep applications that long.

Interview Questions

• How do I feel about animals being in aquariums and zoos?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Aquarium (Atlanta, GA) in October 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter to conduct a phone Interview. Once I completed the phone interview I was contacted by the recruiter the next week to come in and do a in person interview. The interview went well and it was told to me that I would hear from someone by the following week regardless if I was selected or not. It takes the aquarium months to let me know the status if they even contact you at all. I had to contact them for months before I was told that the position was given to someone else.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Georgia Aquarium.

Interview

Two managers did a group interview. Very fun and you get to meet potential coworkers. Speak up and stand out. Smile and show your personality! We went into a room and everyone took turns answering the same question. No piggybacking. Be creative. The managers were nice and funny. Not intimidating at all.

Digital Media Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Georgia Aquarium (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The process required a phone and In-person interview, but I only had a in-person interview. That may be because I was in close proximity to the Aquarium. The interview was conducted by two employees and was about 15 minutes long

Interview Questions

• What was something you liked about our social media content?   1 Answer

Payroll Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Aquarium (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone interview which lasted 30 minutes and then invited to an in person interview with an HR Rep and Accounting Manager which lased one hour. The Controller was also supposed to be part of the meeting but she was a no show.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions ranging from how you would handle a certain positive situation to how you would handle a problem issue.   Answer Question

Guest Service Team Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Aquarium (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Group interview with one departmental manager and one human resources person and consisted of three other interviewees that all interviewed each other and then gave brief introductory presentations to the managers.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to stand outside in the elements ex, rain and heat or cold weather for a number of hours?   1 Answer