Georgia Environmental Protection Division Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at Georgia Environmental Protection Division

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Georgia Environmental Protection Division (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I first conducted an interview over the phone that was mostly behavioral questions. Then I was selected to come into the office for a second interview, where I wrote a short paragraph and met with the interviewers. We discussed what the job would entail in slightly more detail than before.

Environmental Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Environmental Protection Division (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Slow, Slow, Slow. Unless they need someone immediately. expect 2-3 months. Apply, get called in for interview. Usual interviews include a panel of the immediate supervisor, another groups supervisor, and another person that holds the same position as the one your applying for with experience or a 3rd supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview. What experience do you have, etc.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. they offer job and salary. you except or don't.

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Environmental Protection Division (Norcross, GA).

Interview

interview was specific. asked about analysis detail and method detail. There were some basic question too. But they dont expect you to have experience in every thing. It is ok that you dont have any experience. But at lease you need to have related knowledge about the instrument they use

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in GC/ GC/MS? describe it
      Name an organic acid   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Georgia Environmental Protection Division.

Interview

Three managers who take turns asking a list of predetermined questions. The questions don't really matter if you get them correct. They choose who they like. If you have ambition, they will probably reject you.

Interview Questions

• Describe the difference between 'precision' & 'accuracy'.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Fixed Salary non-negotiable.

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Georgia Environmental Protection Division (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Candidates must apply to posted positions on DNR Job Outlook. Candidates and screened. Top candidates are interviewed and scored. HR checks references of top candidate. Candidate subject to background check. Offer made to top candidate.

Negotiation

none

Env Specialist Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Georgia Environmental Protection Division in September 2010.

Interview

Contacted interviewed, standard questions, panel interview, follow-up questions