Geotech Logging Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Geotech Logging Services

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Geotech Logging Services

Anonymous Employee in Red Rock, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geotech Logging Services (Red Rock, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Came to ranch, yes it was a ranch with cows and all that good stuff. The owner talked on and on about all he new projects he was getting to and showed me a trailer with all the equipment in it. Then he showed me a map and proceeded to tell me about all the oil traps and formations that they have worked on. Finally he asked me when I could start. Not much of an interview, more like a recruitment.

Interview Questions

• What did you study? How did you do in structure and sedimentology?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation

Mudlogger Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Geotech Logging Services.

Interview

The interview was simple. The field manager went over my resume, asking some small questions. No real questions about past employment. He then began to show me some things around the office and telling me what they do. The owner then came in and told me to walk and talk with him. He just talked about his experience in the oil industry and what he wanted to do in the future. I think they were ready to hire me as long as I could show up on time and was not too crazy.

Interview Questions

• Was asked about the different geology classes I took.   1 Answer
    • Owner asked if I was ready to work hard.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Red Rock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Geotech Logging Services (Red Rock, TX) in November 2014.

Interview

Was a great experience and very informative interview. Explained job description and responsibilities in detail. Presented equiptment and explained in detail how to operate and what information would be obtained. Also showed me possible living environment.

Interview Questions

• Would I be willing to stay away from home for consecutive days in a row on jobsite.   Answer Question

Position required lengthy stays away from home