GetUWired Interview Questions

Updated Mar 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at GetUWired

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at GetUWired

Found 16 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GetUWired (United States)

Interview

Contacted via email to complete a video interview. Next, a skills assessment was to be completed. The skills assessment is basically you logging into a demo version of their software (that you’ve never used before) and you are given an outdated resource of videos and articles from the software company (Infusionsoft). You can try to seek your own information via YouTube, but little of it is related to your tasks and you aren’t sure if your solution actually works. There really isn’t any way to check your work before submission. Apparently I did poorly on the assessment and was not selected. That’s it! That’s the chance you get. I find that jarring and a little unfair, especially since I’ve learned multiple computer software applications with and without help from others during my career and education.

Interview Questions
  • I don’t remember. I believe they were just behavioral type questions
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA) in Jan 2020

Interview

There was 1 virtual interview followed by a skills assessment. After the skills assessment there was a virtual technical interview and finally 1 in-person interview. It all took a few days shy of 2 months since applying to receiving an offer for employment, but I believe it's due to the fact that there was Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years in between my initial application and the employment offer. Just happened to be bad timing.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for GetUWired? Briefly describe you work history, etc.
Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was a well-organized process. Approximately 4 interviews. It took a little longer than other interviews I had, but it's because they give you 3 weeks to complete a working interview where they give you an example and require to create a campaign based off the information given.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired (United States)

Interview

A online one sided video interview 5 questions, then a one on one 30 min telephone interview. If I was chosen, it would of been a group interview with a self marketing presentation.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA) in Jun 2019

Interview

The process took about one month. I had to apply online and went through several steps to get hired. I did a video recorded interview, a skills assessment, and 2 face to face interviews. They were quick to respond to any questions or concerns that I had, and were flexible with scheduling interviews.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked to build a front end web page and design a campaign.
Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA) in May 2019

Interview

The Interview Process is very throughout. The first step is the application and resume. If that goes good, you will receive a request for a Virtual Interview. Then you will be sent a skills assessment. Then you will receive a request for a face-to-face interview with the department head for your position, a personality test and then a final face to face interview with our Operations Coordinator. If the hiring process proves that you are a great fit for the position, you will receive an offer letter. It takes about 1-2 months to go through the entire process.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA) in Apr 2019

Interview

The interview process starts with a video interview, where you record yourself answering questions that are given to you. After that is a skill assessment, where you will be asked to create something. An in person interview follows this, where you will go over your skill assessment. Lastly there is another in-person interview on your personality.

Interview Questions
  • What was the biggest accomplishment you've had in your career?
Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA) in Mar 2019

Interview

The process takes around a month with several interview steps. I applied online which lead to a virtual interview over the phone. Then a technical assessment is sent, which requires slicing a webpage and some Infusionsoft work. Once that is completed, the work is reviewed and if that goes well, you're called in for an in-person technical interview with the VP of Development. You'll be asked to go over your assessment to explain what you did and what resources you used to complete the it. If that goes well, an in-person personality-interview is scheduled with one of the Operations Coordinators. If everything goes well, an offer letter will be sent to you.

Interview Questions
  • Can you explain what this line of code is doing and what is it's purpose?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GetUWired (Atlanta, GA)

Interview

I applied online got a phone call from recruiter, asked generation question regarding background and project. Asked also behavioral question , what motivates you, challenges faced in projects, best project u have done so far

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA)

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial telephone interview with basic information followed by a skills assessment. Following the skills assessment there was an in person presentation about my background and skills with the other candidates and the leadership team. Following presentations were more in-depth personal interviews and a tour.

Interview Questions
  • What annoys you and what do you do that others might consider annoying?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 16