GetUWired Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GetUWired Interview Questions

Interviews at GetUWired

3.3

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired.

Interview

Started off getting a phone interview request shortly after filling out the application. It was short and sweet and soon after the person, I interviewed with requested that I complete a coding assessment. Once I submitted it they got back to me within days and asked if I could come in for an interview. Three to four days and two interviews later I received a job offer!!!

Interview Questions

• What got me into software development?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA) in April 2018.

Interview

The process was fairly lengthy, roughly a month of several interview steps. It starts with an online application that leads to a virtual interview over the phone. Then a technical assessment is sent to be completed. Once completed, the VP of Development reviews the work. It that goes well, you're called in for a technical interview. You'll be asked about the work you performed and to explain what resources you used to complete the assessment. After that goes well, a personality-interview is scheduled with the CEO and Operations Manager. If everything goes well, an offer letter will promptly be sent.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to mock up a web page.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GetUWired (Gainesville, GA) in March 2018.

Interview

Shortly after submitting my resume, work samples, and the application, I received a request for a phone interview. It only lasted for about 20 minutes; and included general questions about my work style, what got me into web development, etc. There was ample opportunity to ask questions about GetUWired's mission, company culture, and environment. By the end of the week, GetUWired requested that I complete a skills assessment that had multiple parts, including coding and working with their CRM. They ask that you take about two weeks to complete it, and really immerse yourself in the CRM that they work with exclusively (Best to know right away if you like the system than to find out a month into working with it that you hate it!). Afterwards, if completed to their satisfaction, an in person interview is scheduled with the VP of Engineering. We spent a lot of time going over the skills assessment I submitted, talked about expectations of their developers, and the culture at the cabin. I immediately had a follow-up interview with more in depth questions about personality and work habits. I received my offer letter within the week, and they were very flexible about my start date as I was moving from out of state for this job. This process took about two months, from submitting my resume to receiving a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you did not meet expectations, and how did you handle it moving forward?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at GetUWired (Gainesville, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

The interview process was pretty thorough and lengthy, but understandable given that this job requires certain skills and personality traits. It starts with a 20-30 min phone interview with the administrative coordinator going over the basic (i.e. 'who is your role model and why?') interview questions. Afterwards, a skills assessment is sent to be completed and looked over by the CTO. If the assessment was done well, a second interview is scheduled to go over skill levels, goals, salary, and any other technical job requirements or information that pertains to the job itself with the CTO. If that interview goes well, a third is scheduled with the operations coordinator to go over personality type questions (i.e 'How do you manage stress?'), workplace atmosphere, and benefits. If all goes well, an offer is sent within the week.

Interview Questions

• (showing lines of code) 'Can you explain what this is doing?'   Answer Question

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at GetUWired (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied online got a phone call from recruiter, asked generation question regarding background and project. Asked also behavioral question , what motivates you, challenges faced in projects, best project u have done so far

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GetUWired.

Interview

Lengthy, but thorough for the intended role. It was several steps, not just one phone call or in person shindig. Started as phone interview, then moved to in person after submitting a skills assesment.

Interview Questions

• Was asked to mock up a web page   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA).

Interview

The interview process consisted of an initial telephone interview with basic information followed by a skills assessment. Following the skills assessment there was an in person presentation about my background and skills with the other candidates and the leadership team. Following presentations were more in-depth personal interviews and a tour.

Interview Questions

• What annoys you and what do you do that others might consider annoying?   Answer Question

Graphic Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dahlonega, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

After sending my resume in, having to follow up through several emails, having a very positive phone interview, passing a rigorous skills assessment and a in person interview (all of this went on for about two months)... I had to follow up again after the time period they said they would let me know something in for another final interview when I was finaly given an email by the secretary who did the phone interview in the first place, that I would not be a fit but was able to try again someday. It all seemed a bit unprofessional. Be cautious with this company.

Interview Questions

• What was one of the hardest things you have faced in your life?   1 Answer

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dahlonega, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GetUWired (Dahlonega, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone interview. Depending on how that interview goes, you will take a skills test if they would like to move forward with you. After the skills test, you come in for a one-on-one interview the operations coordinator.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any association with small business?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at GetUWired in December 2017.

Interview

Overall, an extremely positive, yet thorough interview process. The first interview was over the phone, where I interviewed towards the company's general interview procedure. The second was a 1:1 at the office, where I was given a more personal interview about the company and the position. The third was a presentation/panel at the office, where I made a presentation about my specific qualifications for the position and answered questions from the employees that work in that department. Everyone was very friendly and open during the process!

Interview Questions

• I was asked to create a presentation for an interview based on the position I applied for   Answer Question