Gexa Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 26, 2017

2.2

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gexa Energy (Houston, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I met the HR of hiring at a job fair. She gave me her contact info and erged me to apply for this position immediatly and she would forward my info to the hiring manager. She then contacted me a few days later for a phone interview with her. After that she scheduled follow up with hiring manager and her manager for the following day. This position was needing to be filled immediately.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company? Can you work in a fast paced environment? Can you handle pressure? How do you deal with people that give you strict deadlines in a not so nice way? What are your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gexa Energy (Norman, OK) in October 2016.

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. The first interview was a video recorded interview, in which it would give you a question and a few (30) seconds to prepare an answer, then recorded your answer with a time limit of a few mins. The questions were all behavioral. The second interview was over the phone with my hiring manager, super nice and casual.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tomball, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gexa Energy (Tomball, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

They ask you about skills and experience. Then give you a Gexa lightbulb 💡 and tell you to sell it to them. This job has a very high turn over rate because they don't pay good

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gexa Energy in January 2015.

Interview

They will call you and have an interview by Skype. You will then go have a simple computer test and interview with the supervisor. They will make a decision within 2 days and contact you.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gexa Energy (Houston, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was great. It did not take long and all the information that I needed to addressed was answered. I was given the break down of what the manager was looking for and what was expected of me if I were the chosen candidate.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your last/current job?   1 Answer

Application

I interviewed at Gexa Energy in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online... received callback after about 3 weeks from the hiring assistant.. Interview is next week. Will update then.I'm sure questions will be about my experience and dealing with aspects of credit.

Interview Questions

• I'm sure questions will be about my experience and dealing with aspects of credit.   Answer Question

Pricing Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gexa Energy.

Interview

Interview was split up between 3 different employees at the company. Interview questions were reasonable but they were clearly looking for someone with tenure in the oil and gas industry.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Gexa Energy (Houston, TX).

Interview

Phone interview, multiple in-person interviews back-to-back, interview process does not always lead to job, moving up in the company can be difficult. when moving up, rarely an interview. Interviews are normally brief, but there will likely be several weeks before receiving an offer and starting the job.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Gexa Energy.

Interview

Process was very disjointed and took several months. Several times I felt confident that the interview process was over and I hadn't got the job, but then 8 interviews later, I was hired. It also ended up that the job wasn't the one I was expecting according to the job description.

Associate Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gexa Energy (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

They called for a introductory phone interview which lasted about 30 minutes. The interview was with the supervisor of the department I would be working in. Questions focused upon my interests and experience. Second phone interview was with the manager of the department. The second interview was mostly behavioral and lasted about 45 minutes. At the end of the interview, the manager told me that the offer letter would be in the mail shortly.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with stress *heh heh*?   1 Answer