Giovanni Rana Pasta Usa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Giovanni Rana Pasta Usa

Sort:

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartlett, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Giovanni Rana Pasta Usa (Bartlett, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Hiring process was easy, one and done. HR really didn't have too much knowledge of the manufacturing aspect. I thought to myself the whole time that if this is all it takes, I can run this company as a one man show.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions. Not tough at all.   1 Answer

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bartlett, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Giovanni Rana Pasta Usa (Bartlett, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by Rana's HR Manager. The phone interview went well, centering on my background and experience in distribution and logistics. This led to a face-to-face interview with the VP of Operations. During the interview we discussed the issues that were of greatest concern and the need for an experience warehouse manager. My next interview was with the President and the COO. This interview was not difficult as they were very relaxed and the questions were not difficult. We had very good interaction.
    This entire interview process took about 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions were asked.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I negotiated to receive the high end of the range we initially discussed, even though it was still a little low. They offered a 20% bonus and some other compensation.