Globacom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Globacom Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Globacom.

Interview

cv online, then you get called if your cv is been reviewed. one on one interview with hr, then another one on one interview with the head of hr......if you pass these 2 stages,then you will have interview with the ceo.....

Stock Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Globacom (Lagos (Nigeria)).

Interview

There are 2 or 3 interview stages. One with the HR team or HR Director, another with the board of directors and final with the Chairman of Globacom. Sometimes, a core salesperson might be asked to meet with the sales team and if selected will be called to meet the chairman. The first stage of the interview process was not long. But if you are connected to any senior officer in HR or sales department, he will position you and soften the ground for you in first and second interview stages.

Interview Questions

• First stage and second stage common question is tell us about yourself. Why do you want to work with us. Second stage will depend on the department/ position you applied for. I was asked to explain what the i know about inventory management. And the final stage, the chairman just asked me to tell him about myself.   Answer Question

Customer Care Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Globacom (Lagos (Nigeria)) in February 2015.

Interview

On the last day It was brief after waiting for a period of time, you had to be presentable, I met with the daughter of the employer and was reviewed, the interview took 5 month prior to meeting with Bella Adenuga, was asked to talk about myself by the boards (12persons) and was sent a mail to resume afterwards. Truth is I was nervous, but I usually tell myself nervous is good, it means a breakthrough is about to happen.

Transmission Planning Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Globacom (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2012.

Interview

First interview 1:1 in my country (technical Skills, experiences, communication skills)
    Second phase at Lagos (Panel with HR, Technical department), the air ticket was paid the company
    Later salary negotiation
    Contract received after one week by courrier, Signed off and returned to HR within one week
    Resume with them after one month notice in my previous company

Interview Questions

• Experience to related job ? Salary negotiation ? Availability   Answer Question

Stock Controller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Globacom (Lagos (Nigeria)) in June 2012.

Interview

The whole interview process took about 2 months. The first Stage of interview is a phone interview with the Head of Department, if successful, this is followed up with an in-person interview with HR staff and finally, if successful, a 1:1 interview with the Chairman.

Interview Questions

• Why should we consider you for this position?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no room for negotiation. The company had a salary range (e.g between N2.5m - N5m) depending on the location to be posted to.

I advise any potential employee to negotiate a reasonably higher salary package as there may not be salary reviews in years to come

Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Globacom (Lagos (Nigeria)) in August 2011.

Interview

Initial 2 to 3 man interview panel that last for about 45 minutes. The second stage requires you meeting with the Executive Director, HR. and finally the Chairman. On the average, within one month you are done.

Interview Questions

• a. Tell us about your self.
      b. What skill do you have that differentiates you from the crowd
      c. How do you intend to improve the overall objective of the business
      d. Why are you leaving your current job
      Answer Question

Rollout Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Globacom in October 2009.

Interview

THe Interview start with a panel from the department in which you applied for. You will then meet 2 senior level managers and then the HR heado see the Chairman.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation as i applied as a fresh graduate then.

VAS Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Globacom (Lagos (Nigeria)) in January 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview, a panel interview and finally met the Chairman of the company. He said he liked me and will like me to impact his engineering group

Legal Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Globacom (Lagos (Nigeria)) in September 2008.

Interview

I was already working in another Department of the Company before the interview. I had four interviews in all. The first stage, I met the Head of the Legal Department twice. At the second stage, I met the HR Manager and the last stage, I met the Board of Directors. The trend in the interview questions was constant: ''Tell me about yourself''. The rule appears to be: Whatever you cannot defend do not put it in your CV (resume).

Interview Questions

• What are your areas of strength and weakness?   Answer Question
    • What can you describe as the most challenging case you have handled as a Lawyer?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation was allowed as the salary had been fixed for the position.