Global Contact Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 17, 2017

1.8

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was a three part process. Initially I was interviewed by an employment agency and then individually by two separate Global Contact Services HR employees. I received a call back from Global about a week after interviewing with the agency. I interviewed at the Global offices the following week and received an offer in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult obstacle I overcame at my last job and how did I overcome it?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Smooth, quick and easy. Friendly, but not very informative. Was asked pretty straight forward questions that were easy to answer based on my prior experience. Loved the work space. Was called in on time.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience working in a Union environment?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Contact Services.

Interview

You have to take a personality test and a computer test but overall its very easy. Then you will speak to one of the unprofessional supervisors and they will offer you the job. There's a three week training class and that's when you will be introduce to the toxic environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your self   1 Answer

Travel Planning Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was short and simple. Wait time was about 20mins. Alot of people were interviewing at the time, which is the norm. Sadly, theirs a new training class every three weeks.

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Contact Services.

Interview

Screening then must pass Questionnaire & Typing Test (only have 20mins to do so) if you pass the typing form (last 2 questions at the end) you move on to the third interview if not then you probably won't get a call back

Interview Questions

• How would you handle clients/customers?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

They send you to a screening at a Queens located workforce, then you move onto interview two and three in the same day consists of taking a skills test in typing while audio is in your ear. You fill out a form at interview two you take with you to interview three (up the block)be as accurate as possible because they will go over it with you.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a irate customer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Contact Services.

Interview

two process first i went though agency then had second interview. the first interview was really easy they will make you read off of a script to prove that you have a good reading voice. I think they asked me some behavioral questions and situational questions in both

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was GOOD. I actually had to do three interviews, first with workforce 1. Then the second one with the recruiting manager. Where you have to take a typing test both visual and audio and fill out questionnaire. Then the final one with GCS manager .Some of the questions were
    1). "what does professionalism mean to you?.
    2). Describe a time you had a difficult customer and how did you resolve the situation?.
    3). What does great customer service mean to you?

Interview Questions

• 1)What does professionalism mean to you?.
      3). What does great customer service mean to you?
      Answer Question

Travel Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY).

Interview

It was 3 interviews total. The first interview was screening through a third party company (workforce) and the second was an actual interview with a GCS talent aquisition member and consisted of a typing test both at a workforce center. The final is at the GCS site they share with MTA and that is done by the HR manager and a Supervisor. The managers that interviewed me were very professional. At the time i was thinking the company must be top notch.

Interview Questions

• What makes you a good fit for this job?   1 Answer

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (North Portland, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

Shannon at Global Contact was very sweet and attentive.
    I felt very comfortable at the interview and the people who were supervisors, walking around, were very friendly.
    Everything (salary and hours of different schedules) was discussed up front.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about typing skills.
      I was asked to read a sample phone call to observe my phone skills and my voice.
      Answer Question

Negotiation

After a training period we will discuss schedule.