Global Contact Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 7, 2017

1.7

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was straight forward. It was a three step process because I was hired through a recruitment agency and then I had two interviews with GCS in one day. If you go through the 2nd part in GCS then they more than likely would like to hire you.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a flexible schedule?   1 Answer

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The interview was a three part process. Initially I was interviewed by an employment agency and then individually by two separate Global Contact Services HR employees. I received a call back from Global about a week after interviewing with the agency. I interviewed at the Global offices the following week and received an offer in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult obstacle I overcame at my last job and how did I overcome it?   Answer Question

Team Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Smooth, quick and easy. Friendly, but not very informative. Was asked pretty straight forward questions that were easy to answer based on my prior experience. Loved the work space. Was called in on time.

Call Center Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

It was cool. It was quick and straight to the point,
    You went through a test and then was interviewed by someone who then referred you to go GCS itself. Once you got to GCS you waited a while for someone else to interview you. A team lead comes in and then from there they take you into a room and interview you. I think the interview was cool, I was happy when a week later I found out I got the job

Interview Questions

• What would you do in difficult situation with a customer ?   Answer Question

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Was first scheduled for a brief assessment at mayflower and was told to walk down the street to the actual business for my second interview. Next was interviewed by a team lead who was high & falling asleep not really paying much attention to my answers like he was just trying to get it over with . They hire everyone. While I️ was waiting to be seen employees are flocking around letting you know you’ll be hired swearing, the place reeks of marijuana since they don’t actually drug test . Employees do drugs on lunch breaks or sometimes in the stairwells.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Global Contact Services.

Interview

You have to take a personality test and a computer test but overall its very easy. Then you will speak to one of the unprofessional supervisors and they will offer you the job. There's a three week training class and that's when you will be introduce to the toxic environment.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about your self   1 Answer

Travel Planning Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Long Island City, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (Long Island City, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was short and simple. Wait time was about 20mins. Alot of people were interviewing at the time, which is the norm. Sadly, theirs a new training class every three weeks.

Reservations Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Contact Services.

Interview

Screening then must pass Questionnaire & Typing Test (only have 20mins to do so) if you pass the typing form (last 2 questions at the end) you move on to the third interview if not then you probably won't get a call back

Interview Questions

• How would you handle clients/customers?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Contact Services (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

They send you to a screening at a Queens located workforce, then you move onto interview two and three in the same day consists of taking a skills test in typing while audio is in your ear. You fill out a form at interview two you take with you to interview three (up the block)be as accurate as possible because they will go over it with you.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a irate customer?   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Global Contact Services.

Interview

two process first i went though agency then had second interview. the first interview was really easy they will make you read off of a script to prove that you have a good reading voice. I think they asked me some behavioral questions and situational questions in both