Global Geophysical Services Interview Questions

Updated Jul 11, 2017

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Geophysical Services

Global Geophysical Services

Application

I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services

Interview

30 min phone screen followed by a 2-3 hr on site personal and technical interview. Panel format with three members including hiring manager and two peers. Interview was conversational, but whiteboard coding was expected.

Interview Questions
  • How much java experience do you have.
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services (Spring, TX)

Interview

Received phone call from a supervisor in Cheyenne Wyoming. He described the job to me I told him some of my history and back ground experience. He felt I was to over qualified, however if I wanted start and get some field experience and learn the basics he could promote me within and get me to a position were I would provide more of my skills. That after noon his administrator sent my job app package, next morning took drug test and next day was on the aircraft headed to Wyoming 04NOV10

Interview Questions
  • Can you work out in the cold weather.

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services (Missouri City, TX) in May 2015

Interview

Multiple stages, professional, very well organized. The interviews were conducted very well, I had no complaints. HR did a good job in explaining the requirements and expectations for the role.

Interview Questions
  • Why would you like to work for GGS?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services (Houston, TX) in Mar 2012

Interview

upfront and very professional.a lot about the the job, the company . and what they expect they talk about a 90 day probation drug testing and taking your job seriously.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais

Application

I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais) in Jun 2011

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. Very interesting company culture with an extremely relaxed interview process where they asked me simple questions about my university experiences and past employment. Before working I was introduced to all of the managers and team leads which was very extremely useful as I was working closely with all of them.

Interview Questions
  • How do you coordinate over 150 employees when radio systems are down?

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services (Houston, TX) in Jun 2010

Interview

Received a phone call and was given a job over phone.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed