Global Geophysical Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Geophysical Services

Surveyor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Spring, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services (Spring, TX).

Interview

Received phone call from a supervisor in Cheyenne Wyoming. He described the job to me I told him some of my history and back ground experience. He felt I was to over qualified, however if I wanted start and get some field experience and learn the basics he could promote me within and get me to a position were I would provide more of my skills. That after noon his administrator sent my job app package, next morning took drug test and next day was on the aircraft headed to Wyoming 04NOV10

Interview Questions

• Can you work out in the cold weather.   1 Answer

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Missouri City, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services (Missouri City, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

Multiple stages, professional, very well organized. The interviews were conducted very well, I had no complaints. HR did a good job in explaining the requirements and expectations for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for GGS?   1 Answer

Cook Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services (Houston, TX) in March 2012.

Interview

upfront and very professional.a lot about the the job, the company . and what they expect they talk about a 90 day probation drug testing and taking your job seriously.

Interview Questions

• why would want too work here.   1 Answer

HSEQ Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services (Houston, TX) in June 2010.

Interview

Received a phone call and was given a job over phone.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple ,

Field Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)

Application

I interviewed at Global Geophysical Services (Belo Horizonte, Minas Gerais (Brazil)) in June 2011.

Interview

Applied through an employee referral. Very interesting company culture with an extremely relaxed interview process where they asked me simple questions about my university experiences and past employment. Before working I was introduced to all of the managers and team leads which was very extremely useful as I was working closely with all of them.

Interview Questions

• How do you coordinate over 150 employees when radio systems are down?   Answer Question