Global Innovative Acquisitions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Global Innovative Acquisitions

1.9

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stafford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Global Innovative Acquisitions (Stafford, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

The process was pretty simple. Applied online, got a phone call soon after, and then went to their offices for a fast first interview. The people I interacted with were super friendly but on a mission so not much conversation, more just question/answer. Asked basic questions and took notes on what was said. A couple hours later, got another phone call that I was moving on to round 2. The next day I went to Sam's Club to do another interview (a lot of the same questions, with the same person) and observe the product display they had set up. They asked that I send them an email about why I wanted to work for them.

Interview Questions

• Why should I consider you above other candidates who have more marketing experience than yourself?   1 Answer

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Innovative Acquisitions (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Slotted me in for an 8:45 interview. High traffic of interviewees with no structure to who they interviewed first. Slotted a few of us in at the same time and picked randomly (absurdly unprofessional). Embarrassing after I found out what I'd really be doing. Maybe for college kids wanting to make money. Also could just be a scam. Not a job for career-seeking professionals.

Unprofessional. Scammy-feel.

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Entry Level Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Global Innovative Acquisitions (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Found posting on LinkedIn, submitted application, got a phone call to schedule an interview within a few days. The first interview only lasted about 15 minutes at the most, and I had to wait for the interview because they schedule multiple people for the same time slot. I was offered a second interview on the spot, even though I didn't feel the interview went that well. Second interview is on-site, shadowing someone who is doing what you would be doing. It was all too sales-y for my taste, and they seemed a bit pushy as far as trying to get me to want the job. I ended up declining a third interview because I didn't feel it was a good fit.

Interview Questions

• 1) What interested you about GIA?
      2) Tell me about your previous experience?
      3) Why are you interested in sales (as opposed to my previous experience which was a little different)   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Global Innovative Acquisitions (Dallas, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

it was quick, interview went less than 15 mins. It is very competitive but If they like you they will ask you for a second interview on the spot. the second interview you are to shadow another person. I am still waiting for them to call back. overall experience of the interview was great.

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Global Innovative Acquisitions (Dallas, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

HIGHLY competitive process. The other reviews are correct that there were a lot of candidates, but the way everything was explained to me, and what I have seen since starting with the company, is that GIA interviews many candidates in order to seek out the few that are looking for actual growth and are willing to put in the work required to achieve it.

Interview Questions

• What was something difficult you had to overcome in your last job experience?   Answer Question

Human Resources Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Global Innovative Acquisitions (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

i received a call for the potential position followed by am email confirming the interview date and time. On the day of interview, i was told that there will be 3 rounds of interview and that the current round is just to get to know the candidate.

Marketing Communications Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I interviewed at Global Innovative Acquisitions (Dallas, TX) in December 2015.

Interview

SCAM ALERT!

I wouldn't even call my first interview an interview because it was all me being pitched to about the business. When an interviewer says you're perfect for the job and offers to start training you without even asking you about yourself, that's an immediate red flag. Other red flags included the fact I was one of 30 being interviewed that morning and the office for this place was literally just three small rooms. Further research online about the company after my 10 minute "interview" led me to discover that this place preyed on new college graduates, was commission based, and had extremely high turn around rates. I also found many sites called this company (and its other aliases) a scam/pyramid scheme business.

Interview Questions

• Q: Tell me about yourself?

That was the only question I was asked.   Answer Question

Manager In Training/Account Manager Etc Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

Interview

Too many red flags. Company does not value the recruitment process. A herd of people going in/out is not a good sign. Every interview runs 10-20 minutes behind schedule.

Needs to work on time management. Things come up but EVERY interview should not be starting late. Need to address employee value, quality recruiting efforts, and management style as it relates to the on-hands interview process.

During the hands-on/ show & tell interview process, candidate learns that all positions begin by approaching customers in a local store and signing them up for services with a company GIA contracts with. After so many leads built up, the candidate has opportunity to promote to the next step....all building up to becoming a Business Manager.

Beginning recruitment is misleading at best.

Interview Questions

• What interested candidate in the company?
      What information does candidate know about the company?
      What qualities and skills would benefit the candidate relative to the position?
      The proverbial tell the interviewer about self...   1 Answer
    • This is an entry level position for a sophomore - senior college student - maybe college grad. Good role for a summer gig to simply do something for experience.

Not a position for a mid-level or career professional.   Answer Question