Global Kids Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Global Kids

Senior Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Global Kids (New York, NY).

Interview

A gentleman called me to set up an in person interview. I came in and met with two senior trainers. They had informed me that they will call me the next week to let me know their decision if I would move forward in the hiring process. They didn't bother calling me, so I called twice and the second time was three weeks later and only because I called and asked for an update did they tell me I was no longer considered for the position. I think if you call someone to come in, there should be a courtesy to tell them thank you for your time, we won't be moving forward.

While the interview, the two senior trainers were taking notes, and writing in front of me and while I was talking one trainer started covering her paper, as to block me from reading what she was writing. Quite distracting and unprofessional. Either don't take notes or hide your note taking from the beginning.

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Global Kids (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via email within a week of my online application. The interview took place at their office and I got another email within a week informing me that I had qualified for the next and last round which was conducting a training session. I got to pick a slot for the training according to my convenience and their availability. I quite enjoyed conducting the session, the theme of which was closely related to the issues the organization works for. I was informed that I would get an email regarding with the decision of the second round. This never happened. I waited for two weeks after which I emailed them in order to just check how much longer it would take for them to communicate the results. This email was not answered. I waited another week, after which I called their office and left a message as no one answered. This call was not returned either. Finally, I called in again, only to be told that they were not sure how much longer it would take to communicate the results with me. It could take a week or a month, they said. It has been six months since I gave the interview now. I haven't heard back from them. My only wish was that they at least let me know that they decided to go with someone else.

Interview Questions

• Apart from general questions, I was given scenarios and role plays which I had to answer.   Answer Question

Online Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Global Kids (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

First there was an over the phone interview and then I was invited in to do a workshop about a global issue using technology with a group of students and staff.

Interview Questions

• What makes me best suited for the position?   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Global Kids (New York, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly easy. They ask you a few "what would you do" questions along with personality and experience questions. They hire you in less than a week and the process is very calming and friendly.

IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Global Kids.

Interview

Phone Interview and In person. Phone interview first and then call back for in person. Phone call was ten minutes and interview was twenty five minutes. Met with 2 managers.