Glocap Digital Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Glocap Digital Group Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Glocap Digital Group

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Glocap Digital Group (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

It was a longer process involving multiple rounds. I had 2 in-person interviews, one Skype, and 4 phone interviews (with different managers at the company). First, I interviewed with the west coast Managing Partner. I then interviewed via phone with 2 VPs and then one Director. After that, one of the VPs from NYC was in LA, so I interviewed in person with her. After that, I had a Skype interview with the CEO. After that final interview, I received a formal offer.

Interview Questions

Recruiting Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Glocap Digital Group (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2014.

Interview

I applied to Glocap as a candidate and when I went in for my interview they asked me if I would be interested in working for them doing recruiting. They explained the role in more detail and I had loved meeting them all so I was definitely interested! I meet with everyone on the team and had a skype interview with the CEO in New York.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to be in Recruiting and what is something from my previous job that translates into this new role?   1 Answer