Glocap Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 30, 2017

2.8

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glocap (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

Interviewed in January and it was interesting to say the least. Sounded like they all had a script to follow or their day-to-day is so monotonous that they've memorized all their questions and responses. It really was like talking to a robot besides the very first person you talk to. They all talk a million miles an hour and just itching to get from one person to the other.

The interviews were set up like a round robin - first one is with the person you've kept in contact with then following are a few others that are there for like 1 min each asking the same question. Not sure what that's about. They are all very curious about current salary - so that's always very telling from an agency, like they don't have you in their best interest.

Interview Questions

• Current Salary?
      Desired Salary?
      1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glocap (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Very typical of temp agencies/recruiters. I had a great talk with my recruiter and met the others in her team. I signed up and we've kept in contact ever since.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Glocap (New York, NY) in March 2015.

Interview

I responded to a listing on a job board for an Executive Assistant to C-level Executive in Finance/Investment Banking. I submitted my resume and a few days later I was called in for an in-person interview. The interview was pretty average; tell me about what you have been doing, tell me about what skills you have. Near the end of the meeting, the recruiter mentioned that they would be sending me a test to complete and that I should check my email and work on the test when I had a free moment. She encouraged me to submit myself for any of the open roles they sent out via their daily emails and to not give up (which I thought was a little bit odd). I received their email and when I went to do the test it turned out it to be a Wonderlic. Aside from the Wonderlic, they never tested any real skills, no words per minute, no test in Outlook or Excel or the usual suite of software you'd need to use to be an effective EA or AA. I decided not to pursue working with this organization any further.

Interview Questions

• Are you okay with taking a test?   1 Answer

Senior Recruiter Interview

Interview

It was a number of years ago but as I recall it there were several rounds of interviews with various members of the recruiting team as well as an opportunity to shadow a small team of recruiters for one day so that I could get a better sense of what it would be like.

Interview Questions

• What characteristics have you consistently had from childhood to present?   Answer Question

Administrative Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Glocap (New York, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

they called me, i spoke to 2 different people over the phone. then, they asked me to come in to meet in person about 1 week later. i went in, they made me sit and wait for 30 minutes before i met with anyone. then, they had me sit down and talk to 3 different people all in the same day for about 20-30 minutes each. that is much too long. if that is their MO, candidates should be notified ahead of time to schedule a few hours. i missed another appointment that was scheduled for later that day, because they took so long.

Interview Questions

• what i thought my work ethic/style strengths and weaknesses are.   1 Answer

Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Glocap (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I sent my resume in response to an ad on Craigs List. I received a reply from a representative from Glocap asking me to please contact her to arrange an interview at their office. It seemed to be a genuine email written by an actual living breathing human being, but perhaps it was computer generative.

I arrived at the appointment on time and was kept waiting only a few minutes. The recruiter I spoke with, Allyson, was friendly and intelligent and offered me encouragement. She explained how their website works, and told me to indicate jobs that I like, saying that I would be considered from their website.

I've indicated several jobs, but have never heard back from Allyson or anyone else there.