GoJet Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GoJet Airlines

2.0

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoJet Airlines (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

I was flown to St. Louis to interview after an initial meet and greet at dispatch class in Denver. Took a drug test and then a short tour of the facility followed. The Interview consisted of a 44 question multiple choice test much like the questions found in the ADX. At that point I was told it was up to me how I proceded and if I would accept the position or not.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had plans to meet a friend after work and the person relieving you was running late and you have a flight battling some bad weather.   1 Answer

Aircraft Dispatcher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at GoJet Airlines (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2015.

Interview

Straight forward. Was read questions from a paper. It was like doing your dispatch oral so if you just graduated from school and everything is still fresh in your brain then you shouldn't have a problem if you went to a good school.

Interview Questions

• How many categories of MELs are there and what are their time limits? Can any of them be extended?   1 Answer

A&P Mechanic Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GoJet Airlines.

Interview

Very thorough interview. One on one with maintenance director. He quized me on my general maintenance knowledge and discussed the work load at the location. He reviewed my application and resume with me. He also went over the security requirements of the position. I enjoyed the interview and I left with a positive feeling. I applied at Raleigh/Durham Airport in NC.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what I knew about GoJet and why I had choosen to apply with them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was asked what I would consider to be a fair pay range for the type of work I would be doing. I gave a realistic and practical figure and received close to the top end of the range I asked for. For anyone coming fresh out of the military do not expect 30+ an hour right off the bat. Most place will start you around the low to mid twenties. You will have to work up to the higher pay.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoJet Airlines (Denver, CO) in November 2016.

Interview

Arrived at the interview early. Their were 22 applicants in the room.
    The 2 instructors went over a brief slide show about the company and the requirements. Next we took a short break and the instructors posted 3 questions which you had to stand in front of everyone and only answer one.

The interview process was very quick and easy. You just have to be who they are looking for. I thought I did well, but I guess not. One of the applicants they choose actually stumbled during the question in the front of the class. So just go in with positive vibes.

Also The interview was on Nov 16 2016- If you were selected you had to be moved out to Denver by December 7th which is crazy fast. They also do not pay for your plane ticket or hotel to attend the interview. I spent a little over 500 and didn't receive anything. No even feed back

Interview Questions

• 1. Who is your role model/biggest influence and why?
      2. If you could travel anywhere where and why?
      3. Name one of your most embarrassing moments?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GoJet Airlines (Detroit, MI) in August 2016.

Interview

Everyone arrived at 8:00 we signed our names on a sheet of paper we were given a number and a name tag. When we first got in they showed us a short presentation about the requirements. They did not send anyone home for tattoos, we were given a short break and those who had tattoos or any other questions were aloud to ask. After the break we went back in and we had to chose from 3 questions and share your answer in front of everyone. So basically they judged you by your looks and how you answered the question. They had no other way of getting to know you. There we're 55 people and I think only 8 got to stay for the one on ones. As much as I want to be a flight attendant I won't waste my time at another group interview like this.

Interview Questions

• Who's the most influential person in your life
      Where would you travel to and why
      Your most embarrising moment   Answer Question

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

It was straight forward interview and easy. I arrived at 7.30 am and the interview started at 8am then we put our names on a sheet . They started with the orientation about the company , salary and benefits then they asked one at a time why GoJet ? Why you want to be a FA? Talk about ur self ?

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at GoJet Airlines (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process for me was different because I had attended a 10 week schooling called The Travel Academy. They actually help you get interviews and guarantee lifetime job placement. So when I saw they were hiring I contacted The Travel Academy and they advised me that the recruiters would be there for interviews. When I got there they had a presentation about the company and then we took a break and had one on one interviews.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to relocate?   1 Answer

Flight Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoJet Airlines.

Interview

Interview was pretty straight to the point, arrive on time and BE YOURSELF! There were several people interviewing that were former flight attendants and others that tried to hard (coming to
    An interview dressed like a flight attendant, being overly dramatic, etc.) 1st part is group they send you out, post a list for the next part, you sit through another presentation and then one on ones.

Interview Questions

• Most influential person in your life?
      If you could go anywhere in the world where and why?
      Most embarrassing moment in your life.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at GoJet Airlines (Saint Louis, MO) in November 2016.

Interview

Extreamly easy interview, dress professionally, show up on time. SMILE! As long as you look decent, can hold a conversation and don't mess with your phone you have the job. Really easy training, you just have to study.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at GoJet Airlines (Denver, CO) in March 2017.

Interview

Everything is spot on from what they say here! READ ALL THE REVIEWS!! They give no feedback if you're not selected, so don't even bother asking. Be yourself and don't be nervous! Out of the 20 odd people that came, 3 left because of tattoos, and 5 were chosen to have one on ones. If you want to have a stepping stone to get into a bigger airline, I don't recommend using GoJet! Find an airline closer to your hometown and start there! If a company really wants to interview you, they will pay for you to come interview! Just some word of advice!

Interview Questions

• Who is the most inspirational person in your life and why?   Answer Question
    • Where do you want to travel and why?   Answer Question
    • What is your most embarrassing moment and why?   1 Answer