Godrej Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Godrej Group Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

A boardroom themed group discussion followed by a personal interview. The shortlists were released after scrutinising a short video which we were asked to submit. The group discussion is really difficult and they are looking for your ability to grasp the problem by looking at it from different perspectives.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself.   Answer Question
    • How do you think you can add value to our organisation?   Answer Question
    • In the field of learning and development, how can you assess the learning impact?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group in January 2017.

Interview

First written test on mechanical engineering it consists 60 questions and given time is 40min They mainly concentrated on diagramatic questions and next general quants it consists of 40 question and time is 15 minutes and next interview process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be quick in the written test and mainly concentration gear, drivers

Assistant Manager - Sales and Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

My Resume was shortlisted. Then I got call from the consultant and interview was scheduled. I appeared for written test and English test. I was then called for personal interview. Post which there was a discussion with HR

Interview Questions

• What are your achievements?   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Surat (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

The company came for campus recruitment. Selection procedure included 3 round. The company first took online test. After that a pre placement talk session was there. Then there was a group discussion round. Finally Technical cum HR Interview round took place. The Company was there to shortlist maximum 2 students for the job. Location of the job was Valia Gujarat or Ambernath Maharashtra.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something about yourself? Including your native place, about your family, your hobbies etc.
      What are your favorite subjects?
      What will you do to stop leakage in a centrifugal pump or the piping system? What if there was a similar problem in piping system in your house?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Godrej Group in October 2016.

Interview

it was tough, basically it is called as the BOX test, do prepare well because the questions will play with your both BODY AND SOUL. Nonetheless the company's infrastructure is fabulous

Design Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ahmedabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Ahmedabad (India)).

Interview

Went as part of campus selection. The process was good and enriching. They had a set of rounds. Couldnot get through to second and third round. The approach was professional.they went thRough my work. But have a feeling that they had a specific type of work in mind when coming. Did ot get an offer but many others got in. They were focusing on industrial ddsigners with hands on experience and good design thinking.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Asansol, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Asansol, West Bengal (India)).

Interview

The interview was conducted after GDPI and skill based test
    The panel was very professional and conducted it well with all skills tested intensely
    Quite intense hard technical questions with lots of emphasis on products technicalities and selling abilities
    Panel interview
    Asked career map of person
    I don't have anything more to add

Interview Questions

• What are selling qualities in you   1 Answer

Sales Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

The panel was very professional. I was asked to introduce myself and then it asked about my projects and internships. After explaining my project it asked couple of technical questions related to machining process, material technology, IC engines and general topics.

Manager - IT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Interview taken by department head. The reason were asked for living the current jobs. Reason for interest in the job opportunity for which the interview process was going on currently.

Interview Questions

• Reason to left the existing job   2 Answers

Procurement Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Godrej Group (Mumbai (India)) in May 2015.

Interview

Applications were assessed and eligible candidates were called for Technical rounds, followed by personal interview with the HR team. Test are difficult with quantitative questions. Personal interview are comparatively easy. Experience is important to the company.