Gold Cross Ambulance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gold Cross Ambulance

Sort:

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gold Cross Ambulance (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2014.

Interview

No interview required. They hire if you have a pulse. They can not get anyone to work there so if you apply you get a job. Turn in an application and they will take you. They do not want you if you have any quality experience.

EMT Interview

Application

Interview

Very brief and it looked like they were just looking for someone who would stay past the training process (Very Poor). Many doped out after they saw how bad the training department was.

EMT Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Gold Cross Ambulance in September 2014.

Interview

All they were looking for is whether not you had a certification and you were able to drive. There was not really much of any interview. You need to give them a copy proving that you have a drivers license and a certification.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a certification?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a drivers license?   1 Answer
    • Do you have a criminal background?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't negotiate they just give you the lowest wage

EMT - Basic Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gold Cross Ambulance.

Interview

Process took a couple of weeks. Interviewer was very friendly, we had a good conversation. The interview lasted for approximately 15 minutes and then I was out of there. Called me a week later with the job offer,

EMT - Basic Interview

Interview

I turned my application in and then got called for an interview. The interview process was smooth. After that I received a phone call with a job offer. The hiring class training was a ways out which wasn't my favorite. Overall it all worked out.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you had a conflict with a co-worker and what you did to work it out.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is none.

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gold Cross Ambulance (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2015.

Interview

I dropped off my application that required several documents. I was called a few days later, and set up a meeting with the Manager there. I went in to the interview which was about 15-20 minutes long, then left. I was supposed to hear from him either way the very next day, but never did, so I just continued to call him every few days for the next week. Then he finally called back, and offered me the Job.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about each of my past Job history experiences in detail. They asked what I would do in a situation where someone was getting mad at me at work.. They asked me how I was keeping up my second language skills. They asked me what my future schedule was looking like what what vacation days I already knew I would need.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate, but I just used this opportunity so I didn't go out dreading something I just agreed too.. not too bend the deal in my favor.

AEMT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gold Cross Ambulance (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2014.

Interview

After submitting an application, GCA calls and sets up an interview. When you show up to the interview you are greated by a tall man named Ken. He was really nice and tried to make me feel comfortable because he could tell I was nervous. Then he asks pretty standard interview questions and why I'm interested in EMS.