Golden Events Group Interview Questions

Updated Feb 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Golden Events Group

1.9
HardAverageEasy
Found 52 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Events Group (United States)

Interview

Quick and brief interview process that went well. Thankful for the brief interview that went on. Very informative and great details. Was some what different and business professional for the attire.

Interview Questions
  • What makes you different from other candidates?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Events Group (Dallas, TX)

Interview

Thought I was going in for a public relations job, it was just an on-site sales job. The description of the job I thought I was interviewing for was just like those of real public relations agencies. I met the interviewer at a Sam’s club which i thought was odd and quickly realized it was onsite sales for sheets, food, etc. Not at all a public relations job and it disappointed me how misleading their description was. Sales job was $8/hr. Good if your interested in sales, if not beware of misleading job descriptions. Weird hierarchy of pay as well they claim they want everyone to be a “ceo”

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Golden Events Group (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

Got a call and set up a quick interview that same day. Got another call and was told I made it to a second interview. The second interview was on-site experience to see how the job is done, as well as, being interviewed. Received another call saying I made it to the third interview and set it up for the next day. Accepted Job. Hopefully this job is true to everything it has to offer.

Interview Questions
  • What is something from my past experience that I can apply towards this position?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Golden Events Group (Dallas, TX) in Oct 2019

Interview

3 stage interviews. 1. simple interview to know your background, and more about what they do. 2. visit an even center to observe and discuss 3. interview on your observations at 2. remember to take notes

Interview Questions
  • What is your sales/marketing background?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden Events Group (New York, NY)

Interview

I got a call for an interview almost immediately but be aware , the description of the position you applied for is not what you're going to get most likely. 1st interview you meet at their office for less than 15minutes, they see if they like you. If they do, you move on to the 2nd interview. 2nd interview you drive 30-60minutes to a Costco/Sams and talk to another person for an hour. This is where they pretty much tell you its a SALES position making little to nothing an hour and its commission based. You'll be spending Mon-Sun, whichever days scheduled, selling products at a big box store and they'll base your pay off the sales of those products...not taking into consideration how terrible some of these items can be. The 2nd interview was long and drawn out, very boring and i knew almost immediately during the 1st interview that I did not want to work here but I thought I'd just give it a try. If you have a weird gut feeling about this job after the first interview don't bother going to the second, your gut is right. Wish I listened to mine and saved myself 2 hours. I was told I'd get a call from HR later that day, it was just the first interviewer calling me back . I stepped away from my phone, they called & left a voicemail, i called back about 10minutes later and told them I'm available and to give me a call back anytime, and I've yet to hear from them again. If I was given an offer I'd decline.

Interview Questions
  • Give me 2 words to describe yourself and how that would relate to working here.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Events Group (United States)

Interview

***I write this review as a warning to all that apply*** The interviewing process was fairly easy. When I heard I had a second round interview I was so excited. I was a post-grad student and was excited to finally seize my opportunity to do something with my degree. After driving 6 hours, paying for a hotel, and my own gas it turns out this position was for salesperson to sell randoms items at a Sam's Club i.e. their "event". This DID NOT fit the job posting. The person interviewing me had only been working there for 3 months. They weren't prepared with their "business model" and the funniest part was that I was asked TWO questions during that whole interview. Overall, it lasted a total of 15 minutes and I walked out completely disappointed with what this company had to offer. Also, I read the reviews on this cite the night before just to prep for the interview and the warning reviews were all consistently correct...sadly. Best of Luck and Happy Job Hunting.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Events Group (United States)

Interview

Very poor communication!! I had two interviews. The first one was very brief and not informative. The second one I drove out of my way (6 hours) to meet at a Sams club and walk around. They made it sound like you were entering an event but in reality there was no event. At the end of both interviews they said I would hear back within a couple hours and that never happened. After the first they called me within a week and the second one they just never bothered to call me and left me wondering the outcome.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Golden Events Group (Dallas, TX) in May 2019

Interview

Fairly Easy, only took max 7 min, was asked for another interview the next day but respectfully declined the offer. Did not have a phone interview prior to the in person

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at Golden Events Group (United States)

Interview

3 interviews, 2 you go to their headquarter and the other one you go to some random Costco or Sams club. The interview isn't hard but they try and size you up. The first interview I was there with at least five other people, they are constantly hiring and as long as you have a positive attitude and strong work ethic you'll probably be asked back.

Interview Questions
  • They'll quiz you over the information you received during the second round interview
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Golden Events Group (United States)

Interview

Recieved a voicemail, attempted to call back but nobody would answer the phone and it would go to a full voicemail every time. After emailing them we got an interview set up. Even though the position is listed as a Marketing Assistant, it's yet another "Sell stuff at Costco/Sam's Club" scam. If you're interested in getting a career in actual marketing, keep looking. So sick of these companies. After finding out what the job was, I went through the interview lacking any interest, and giving short one word answers to finish the call as soon as I could. I still got a second interview telling me that they'll hire anyone.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 52