Golden Gate Regional Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Golden Gate Regional Center

Social Work Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Mateo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Gate Regional Center (San Mateo, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a panel interview by two supervisors. Lasted about 30 mins. Asked a lot of previous work experience and scenarios. Questions were very straight forward. Interviewers were clear and easy to understand.

Social Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Gate Regional Center (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

A face to face interview with Managers and Supervisors. Varied questions about previous work experiences, social work value, cases study, problem-solving, and time management skills. One tip for applicants is to know what kinds of clients they serve and services provided. Pls review their website before the interiview

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experiences working with this population ?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation with salary at all. They didn't recognize previous non-Regional Center work expierences

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Golden Gate Regional Center (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

After answering online questions, I didn't hear from anyone for over a month. I assumed I didn't get the interview, so interviewed with other companies. Turns out the person was on vacation, but no one notified me. I did attend the in-person interview, but was already further along with another company at that point.

Interview Questions

• Straightforward; previous experience and how it would apply to this type of work. Type of work environment I prefer.   Answer Question