Golden Pantry Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Golden Pantry

Customer Service Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Golden Pantry (Athens, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Brief. The store manager interviews you first and if you pass this interview, you are interviewed by the district manager who will decide if you are hired after successful completion of a background check.

Anonymous Employee in Monroe, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Golden Pantry (Monroe, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

First she asked me to describe myself and then she asked about my availability and if I could work till 1am because I have a morning job. After that she explained the training situation and offered me a job at $8 an hour.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

She offered me $8 an hour and I accepted.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dacula, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Golden Pantry (Dacula, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

i got an application at the store filled it out at home then turned it in. a few weeks later i had forgotten all about the application when i got a call from the store manager to come in for an interview where i was asked about my work experience and general other questions then she told me that she would pass it along to her boss and then call me again to schedule an interview with her. i think a week later i called to check and see how my application status was coming along and she told me to come in for the interview with her boss i went in and her boss asked me basically the same questions she asked me and then said she would have my boss call me if i got the job and tell me the orientation info. i couple days later i called in to check on my status and she told me i got the job and the orientaion info.

Interview Questions

• the most difficult question wasnt really a question at all it was the second interview with the store managers boss she was a lot more intimidating but luckly for me my store manager really fought for me because she could tell i was a little intimidated.   Answer Question

Store Clerk Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden Pantry in November 2009.

Interview

Very dependent upon store manager. My store all you had to do was show up looking well respectable and create a good rapport with the manager. If the manager liked you, chances the district manager would as well. There is a orientation class as well every employee has to attend. Even if you like 150 miles away, you must attend this class to watch a video, take a quiz and take a drug test.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember there being anything difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation

"This is how much we're going to pay you."