Golden State Foods Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Golden State Foods Interview Questions

2.8

IT Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden State Foods (Irvine, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

I interviewed through a third party. The recruiter was very thorough in preparing me. I had a 30 minute interview with the CIO. The CIO was very direct, very brief, very to the point, but very professional. The CIO gave a great quick overview of the business and IT priorities, then dove into some focus areas. The CIO rapidly hit on topics then would abruptly move to the next topic. It was not unprofessional, just very to the point. Upon conclusion, the CIO was very candid with the feedback.

Interview Questions

• If someone on your existing staff were sitting here with us, what criticism would they give of you?   1 Answer

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Golden State Foods (Irvine, CA).

Interview

The worst interview I have had in past 20 plus years. Staff was not prepared, I was not on anyone's calendar, people were smelling and CIO was just too rude. IT manager was too unprofessional. Did not treat his people and peers properly in front of me. I already made my decision in first 10 minutes. I am not joining this company. No Way.

Interview Questions

• I wish I could list if I was interviewed properly and professionally. My interview travel expenses are still not reimbursed after 45 days and not getting specific answer as to when it will be released. No standard and class.   Answer Question

Unprofessional work environment

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Golden State Foods (Chicago, IL) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone screening, Face to Face with Warehouse/Transportation Manager, Plant Manager last. They will then do a background check. They ask the same questions everyone does. You can ask questions as well ....but they will lie to you with their answer to get you in.

Operations Manager Interview

Interview

Timely, well organized. To respect times for both - interviewers and mine, job application was completed prior to arrival to interview. The interview panels were selected with relative experts. High professionalism was observed throughout entire interview process, Visitors parking was available. Reception was great, questions were relevant to position. Great experience, great people. Would like to move forward in the process.

Check Weigher Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden State Foods (Conyers, GA).

Interview

I had to work 8 months as a temp then I was offered a job by the supervisor. Then offered a GA Work Ready certification on my hire date. Had to take physical and drug screen.

Service Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Golden State Foods (Irvine, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Went through 4 sets of interviews. One with each manager in the department, got to know and be familiar with everyone. After you are going to wait quite a bit to get back into an interview. Between interviews, it takes about a week so in total, I spent about 4 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions includes your background and you strengths and weaknesses.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Golden State Foods (Irvine, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviews with hiring VP and executives went very well nad the senior leadership team is excellent. The subsequent phycological profile evaluatiuon negatively impacted this rating however. I've been through these in the past but this included some very odd questions and brain puzzles that didn't seem relevant to job scope at all. Way over the top.

Interview Questions

• Interview questions were very typical. The phycological profile was too wierd though.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Conyers, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Golden State Foods (Conyers, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview at company meet with HR first for a few minutes on appearance. come in with a tie and dress slacks. Company department heads are required to have them as well for every day attire. HR will ask some people skill questions and work schedule. Interview was not the typical , department heads were together and very blunt and upfront with questions. If you don't have a sense of humor or thick skin, will be more uncomfortable then usual.

Interview Questions

• went through resume history and transfer liquid questions and were familiar with HMI and technical back ground experience. Also, asked people conflict scenario's and how you handle.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Department head asked salary and start date question in interview. when they called to inform of an offer, matched salary asked in interview.

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Garner, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Golden State Foods (Garner, NC).

Interview

Process includes a Phone Screen, On Site Interview, and Personality Test. Overall a very good experience and they do reply promptly.They are looking for people who best fit their personality model, they are willing to train anyone. 1st phone interview is a screening, they may either send you directly to the on-site interview after that or another phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Just be prepared for the typical interview questions and be able to show some examples of root cause analysis.   Answer Question

Production Supervisor Interview

Application

I interviewed at Golden State Foods in August 2014.

Interview

I applied through Monster and received a call from the H.R. manager to schedule an interview. I was interviewed by the Operations Manager, a Production Manager, and the H.R. manager. After they asked me to go through my resume, the team asked specific questions relating to my experience with constantly monitoring and adjusting performance metrics. I had the impression that the job would be challenging with long hours.