Gonzaba Medical Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 24, 2017

1.8

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Gonzaba Medical Group (San Antonio, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a phone screen and then I was set up to go in person to interview with the clinic managers. The interview with them lasted about 15 minutes it was very short and they asked a couple of questions about experience and if I lived near there

Interview Questions

• They asked me about EMR experience   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gonzaba Medical Group.

Interview

Unprofessional, the CEO was late and I waited 2 hours. He came in and talked about his office politics and questioned if I was married and if I am attracted to women. He then talked about the amount of money is made with senior care

Manager Level Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gonzaba Medical Group.

Interview

Long interviews, several days long. you meet with a lot of people who have don't know anything about what you will be doing. They will lie about the reasons for turnover. You will likely not have an accurate job description.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None. they don't really have an HR department.

Medical Business Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gonzaba Medical Group.

Interview

was simple and interview was smooth

Director of Operation Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Gonzaba Medical Group (San Antonio, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Interviewed through an interview panel and CEO and leadership did not understand what they were needed. Very vague on what the role required. Blank promises for incentives and bonus and nothing ever was provided.

Interview Questions

background review and other people I knew that confirmed the unethical behavior and borderline legal terminations that occur which were subjective.

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gonzaba Medical Group (San Antonio, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The VP interviewed me. He seemed careless. Many of his questions were irrelevant. He didn't seem to know that much about the company for being the VP. He had only been there for a couple of months but still, you would think that would give him time to study about the company.

Interview Questions

• After questioning my qualifications I was asked what I wanted for a salary, but it wasn't asked with a positive tone. I wish they had given me a rough idea of what that position had averaged in the past before I had to throw a number out there.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I would recommend getting signatures from multiple executives. The problem is that the company is a revolving door, so if one person promises you something, that is not good enough. Make sure that everyone in your management is on the same page when it comes to your agreements, bonuses, etc.