Good Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Good Energy Interview Questions

Interviews at Good Energy

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chippenham, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Good Energy (Chippenham, South West England, England (UK)) in March 2018.

Interview

I was referred by my friend who also worked there before & Good energy was actively looking to hire candidates due to many employees leaving in bunch. Pushed my CV to the HR & got a call immediately . Scheduled interview in 5 days time for one to one with the Project Manager. As the company premises is next to the council office , there is no facility of parking , therefore has to use station car park , then walked my way in for 5 mins. Arrived around 9:00am & was received by HR , then was escorted along to the interview which lasted about 40-45 mins. Once , i was out , got a confirmation call before EOD and was asked for immediate joining.

Interview Questions

• 2 min run through my CV   Answer Question
    • What do you know about Good Energy & What attracted to you to this role?   Answer Question
    • How do you gather requirements & what makes a good requirement?   Answer Question
    • How do you deal with difficult stake holder & conflicting situations?   Answer Question
    • What is role of BA in Agile project environment?   Answer Question
    • have you ever worked in the SDLC where multiple systems interact with each other?   Answer Question
    • if we asked your manager/someone what would be your Strength or weakness?   Answer Question

Service Desk Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chippenham, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Good Energy (Chippenham, South West England, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

Competency based interview questions from the Service Desk Manager and Operations Manager.

Very friendly environment and the two interviewers took pains to be as approachable as possible during the hour long interview.

I heard back from the agency after a 7 days that I didn't get the job, but would certainly recommend the company from the little I saw.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Compliance Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Good Energy (Swindon, Wiltshire, South West England, England (UK)) in March 2016.

Interview

Telephone Interview to go through CV and get background information including why you'd like the job. 1st face to face interview was with hiring manager and HR. 2nd interview would have been a face to face but hiring managers line manager was unavailable to it was a telephone conference instead.

Interview Questions

• 12 plus competencies. Including confrontation, producing MI, collating information and sharing with others, presenting to others, collaboration.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes I negotiated my salary up successfully.

Middle Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chippenham, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Good Energy (Chippenham, South West England, England (UK)) in July 2014.

Interview

Basic questions, interviewee not really listening to what your saying. A lot taken on what you look like or have studied. HR have very limited interviewing experiences. Dreadful as recruitment.
    The questions are not changed for different jobs.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you have offered great customer service?   1 Answer

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 10+ months. I interviewed at Good Energy.

Interview

Several months of communication prior to hire; one interview. Uncomfortable office environment, set by management. Order of office is a bit messy and disorganized, equipment all over, which may lead to the lack of integration of departments in company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated a higher salary; probably easy to do.