Good Samaritan Society Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.6

Sort:

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Society (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2018.

Interview

10 people are interviewing you. It was intimidating but they were helpful. they tried to explained everything. I asked if they could repeat the question around two times and they did. The interview was around 40 mins long.

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Prescott, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Society (Prescott, AZ) in January 2016.

Interview

Very brief. The questions manager was asking were written down and seemed standard. They verified what was in my resume and didn't ask any generic interview questions, such as tell me about yourself or what your weaknesses or strengths are. And then just explained about the company a little and told me what shifts were available. and about the orientation process

Dietary Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Olathe, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Society (Olathe, KS) in September 2013.

Interview

First, they will give a paper have some question on it and you need to answer, then there are two people will start asking you question. Questions are focus on how you work with others and do you have the experience to take care the elderly person.

Certified Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brainerd, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Society (Brainerd, MN) in March 2012.

Interview

The process was fairly quick. The administrator contacted me within a week and scheduled an interview with me the next week. Everyone there was very helpful and happy to have me

Interview Questions

• describe a time that you showed good customer service   2 Answers

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Society (Vernon, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Submitted an aplication to the front desk. Typically have to do it on line now. Interview in person, must be willing to work all shifts

Interview Questions

• Expect questions from all aspects of nursing, not just complx care   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Society in August 2009.

Interview

focussed on your best customer service experience, toughest customers, handling different types of situations

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Good Samaritan Society in June 2013.

Interview

It was fairly simple. I applied in person and was called for an interview within a week or so. The manager was fairly new to the site and to management at the time.