Goodwin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Goodwin

2.6

Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodwin (Boston, MA) in November 2019.

Interview

It was pretty easy. The interview setting was beautiful in massive rooms on the 17th floor. The interviewer engaged in friendly conversations keeping a fun stress free environment. Very relaxed. Professional behavior.

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Goodwin (Boston, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

Fantastic process. They asked me great questions, and were incredibly kind. I was blown away by the office and company culture. I would recommend to anyone looking to get into the HR field.

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waller, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Goodwin (Waller, TX) in March 2019.

Interview

The interview was easy and the supervisor was easy to talk too. Once the interview was done. I had a skills test done. Which it was easy as well Over all just be yourself and relax when doing the skills test

Interview Questions

• What are all the types Of lift do you have experience in   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Goodwin (Boston, MA).

Interview

Standard phone interview, went for an in person interview with the HM and what would be three peers. Emailed follow up to team, no response for over a month. I then received an email saying I was not being considered, then two months after that a standard system generated email saying the position was filled. Very poor candidate experience after the first face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions one can expect related to Talent Acquisition.
      Strategy questions
      Relationship questions
      Credibility questions   Answer Question

Legal Secretary Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodwin in January 2019.

Interview

No notice phone interview in the middle of the day. The recruiter was very friendly and we talked about my experience in school more than questions about myself. She told me right away that I may be not be the best fit for me because of my schedule.

Interview Questions

• What your daily tasks were at your previous job.   1 Answer

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Goodwin (New York, NY) in August 2018.

Interview

Interviewed in OCI screener via law school. Received call-back within 3-5 days. Interviewed with 4 people on a rotational basis in various groups of the organization. Received offer within a week of the screener. Given the ability to come back for coffee or lunch to meet more associates.

Interview Questions

• Very broad questions depending on who is interviewing you.   Answer Question

Associate Attorney Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Goodwin.

Interview

Screen interview and follow up. The interviews were with a partner and a mid-level associate. The interviewer evidently read my transcript and the associate asked about my work sample.

Professional Development and Training Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sharon, MA

Application

I interviewed at Goodwin (Sharon, MA) in February 2018.

Interview

I was contacted 3 weeks after applying. I got an email inviting me to a phone interview. An hour before the phone screen I got an email asking to reschedule and was offered a time later that afternoon. I waited and waited. No call.
    I emailed the recruiter and immediately got a response saying “ today was not a good day to talk”. She asked if I had any time on Monday or Tuesday. I told her I was available both days at any time!
    That was the last I heard from her. I checked back in by email when I hadn’t heard anything on Monday.
    I have no answers only that experience of a tease.

Science Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodwin (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Submitted my application online through the wesbite and never heard back from anybody. Had to contact somebody I knew personally at the firm to get the ball rolling and to get an interview. The interview was a series of one on one meetings with partners and other science advisors.

Science Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Goodwin (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy behavioral interview that assessed how well aligned your profile was with the specific group and then the overall work culture at Goodwin. The questions asked were based off my resumé mostly.

Interview Questions

• What is your interest in IP law?   1 Answer