Goodyear Engineered Products Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Goodyear Engineered Products

Production Area Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Haven, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodyear Engineered Products (New Haven, IN) in July 2016.

Interview

Very organized and interviewers stuck to the scripted questions. I was conducted by just one person, a young woman, and she did a very nice job sticking to scripted questions. She was knowledgeable explained the company very well. She discussed hours that the job entailed, the salary, the bonus structure, the benefits. She also explained the college tuition program that was available for employees and dependents of employees.

Interview Questions

• if I was will to work 12 days with 4 days on 4 days off, then switching hrs. every other week (6a to 6p the 6p to 6a)   1 Answer

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Goodyear Engineered Products.

Interview

My resume was picked up by recruiter; next step was to having a phone screen with the hiring manager, then a face to face interview. They accommodated my start date. Interview and hiring process went well. But there was no training or hand off after hiring.

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Pleasant, IA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Goodyear Engineered Products (Mount Pleasant, IA) in November 2013.

Interview

Everybody was very easy going. You had to watch videos about certain things you'd have to do and the PPE you have to wear. They were very thorough on their factory walkthrough and workplace policies. They make sure to introduce you to people you may work with and your supervisors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I asked for straight days when I first applied to work there and was given straight days. I later changed to swing shift for the shift differential.

Purchasing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Valencia, Carabobo (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Goodyear Engineered Products (Valencia, Carabobo (Venezuela)).

Interview

It was good very relaxing positive and friendly. HR staff was very helpful. Nice people to say the least. Plant manager was very open to show how things works there.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Goodyear Engineered Products.

Interview

Overall slow, corporate job application process:
    1. HR contacted via phone 2 months after submitting application
    2. 1st interview: 2 interviewers, 1 hour each - HR and direct manager
    3. (2 weeks later) 2nd interview: 2 interviewers, 1 hour each - direct managers
    4. (2 days later) HR called, emailed offer letter
    5. Given start date - 2 weeks after acceptance of job offer (due to drug testing/background check)

Interview Questions

• Take me step-by-step through your thought process when solving a difficult problem.   1 Answer