Gotoco Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gotoco Interview Questions

Interviews at Gotoco

2.1

Volunteer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gotoco in March 2017.

Interview

prerecorded questions. basic questions like why you want to do it, experience, qualifications. It was pretty straightforward. Prepare answering questions without reading off of your notes. You have a couple minutes for each question

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that will make you a good teacher?   1 Answer

Activities Camp Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gotoco (New York, NY) in January 2019.

Interview

Very easy, applied online in ten minutes. Heard back within a couple of days and had an in-person interview that week (though usually it is done over the phone or computer). Very casual and was offered the position on the spot

Teacher Interview

Interview

First, I had to record myself speaking in a video on my laptop, which Gotoco sent to some schools. Then I had a thirty minute phone interview with someone from one of those schools, in which he explained the position and asked me about my experience and interest.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gotoco (Beijing, Beijing (China)).

Interview

The process was quite casual. I went to the office, in Andingmen, and spoke with a few of the founders. They asked me a few questions in Chinese and then English, to get an idea of my language skills, then about my work experience. They got back to me relatively quickly to say I'd been hired.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gotoco (London, England (UK)) in May 2018.

Interview

Video interview, very approachable and informative, all the information was very accessible too. I found that the person interviewing me had a genuine interest in me and his questions were well placed in terms of my eventual placement.

Interview Questions

• What will you find difficult about spending a month immersed in another Country/ culture.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gotoco in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was fairly simple. They give you detailed instructions of each step allowing you to really prepare yourself. Once I completed all the stages, I got a very quick response with all the information about the location and school.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gotoco (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

Was very quick clear and straightforward. They covered all the main aspects of the job and gave a lot of information whilst letting me show my strong points. I got an email to schedule the interview within a couple days of applying which was great and really convenient especially as applied late to the program.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a kid having homesickness.   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Gotoco (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

Phone interview and the teacher asked me questions. It was supposed to be really formal but the teacher reassured me and it was not that formal. We talked about China, my experiences, what job would I do in China ...

English Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gotoco (Bristol, England (UK)) in March 2019.

Interview

Interview took place over WeChat, it was very relaxed and Jenny was very quick to put me at ease. Felt like an informal chat more than an interview. She was very interested in why I wanted to come to China, and I was happy to oblige her with my reasons.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to come to China?   1 Answer

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Gotoco in April 2019.

Interview

Was lengthy, had a online form, and then a few months past and then they gave us a placement and then after that had a voice call with the camp

Interview Questions

• What experience did you have   1 Answer