Government Service Insurance System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Government Service Insurance System Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Government Service Insurance System

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malolos (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Government Service Insurance System (Malolos (Philippines)) in March 2015.

Interview

When I passed my application form and all of the other requirements, they told me to wait and have my interview on the same day. And the head of the Administrative Department was the one who interviewed me. It just lasted for about 10 to 15 minutes and told me that they will just send my papers to their main office and call me when will I be starting.

Interview Questions

• The interviewer just asked me about the degree I am taking, what University I am attending.   1 Answer

Interview

A general written exam was given followed by a one-on-one personality interview by the HR. An interview with the manager for the department applied for was the final step.

Interview Questions

• Was questioned on how to manage my time based on my religion. That I found very discriminating.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Government Service Insurance System.

Interview

You initially go thru an initial interview with the HR office. After this you get to be interviewed either by the division chief or manager of the department you may be assigned. Another set of interview may be set with the Vice President or Senior Vice President.

Interview Questions

• How can you explain what the company does to a 10 year old.   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Government Service Insurance System.

Interview

Vacant positions are posted in the website. Submitted applications forms are referred to the "would be" supervisor as part of selection and screening process. Selected applicants are given written examinations. For those who passed the exams, a short list will be prepared for management. The next step will be the panel interview of applicants who made it in the short list.

Interview Questions

• What solution/s will be provided by the applicant for an actual problem currently being experienced by the office (i.e.; operations problem or IT enhancement)   Answer Question

Negotiation

No I did not get an offer because I rose from the ranks and we have a salary schedule and compensation package to follow. However, for senior management positions that are offered to outsiders, they are normally offered a salary that would follow our salary schedule but would start in a different salary step or range.