Gradient Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gradient Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gradient

Environmental Chemist Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Gradient.

Interview

Referred to by a friend. Informational Phone Call for 30 min. 5 mos. later a skype interview. Then they rejected me via e-mail. They basically did the interview as a favor for a friend who knows someone at the company. Was not very impressed with the attitude of the interviewers. They appeared to be annoyed to be there and not interested in what I was talking about even though I was enthusiastic and polite during the whole process. Unprofessional interview and they should not have strung me along if they had no intention of hiring me.

Interview Questions

Environmental Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gradient.

Interview

I inquired about an environmental chemist position through their continuous recruiting posting on their website. Received an email a week or two later about scheduling a phone interview with two Principals. A week or so following the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an informational interview. Prior to the date of the interview I was given an assignment of summarizing a scientific paper written by a Principal. The interview comprised of ~9 rapid, 30-minute interviews with Principals and Senior Associates, as well as lunch. The process was largely painless and did not have too many difficult questions. I am guessing that if I was more competitive I would have had a follow-up, more rigorous interview.

Interview Questions

• Why would I want to work for Gradient as opposed to the many other environmental consulting firms out there?   1 Answer