Graduate Fasttrack Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 29, 2017

2.6

Digital Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)).

Interview

I had an initial phone interview after they reached out to me via email and was the invited to the office. I then had a brief meeting with a couple of senior members of staff.

Interview Questions

• What transferable skills do you feel you can take from your previous role?   Answer Question

Assessment Centre Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Started off being put into groups of 2 or 3 (possibly 4 depending on the size of your group, there was about 16 in my group) and we basically were given a task in which we had to order a list of items of what would be most useful on the moon (strange i know). It was pretty easy but i wouldnt worry too much about this part as its more of a starter to get the groups involved, so do not worry if you do awful in this as a lot of people did. The next part is a similar group exercise but with less options but in a business area. Its pretty easy in this part, you need to do pretty well i would say getting atleast 4-5/8 at worst. Then it went to the most important part of all and this is where you make or break it. Its possible that you could do awful in both the beginning challenges but as long as you pass the individual presentation at the end you could very well go to the interview at the end. The presentation is basically where you group up with a partner and then sell them. Its very important you act confident in this presentation. From everyone elses presentation there was only two people who i believed didnt do very well in it (they said uh alot, like inbetween every couple of words) and it was those 2 people who didnt make it through to the interviews. Out of the interviews i dont really know how many people got through after that as i was done within 5 minutes. As long as you show your money hungry and resilient your ace.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 things that would make you fit right into a sales role>?   1 Answer

Sales/Recruitment Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

A mixture of group activities and individual tasks. Following a brief overview of what the company recruits for, we each had to introduce ourselves and then work on the resolution to a problem in groups. We then had to interview another member of the group and the present this to the rest of the group. Finally, a panel interview took place with two members of staff.

Interview Questions

Interview

Group interview with about 20 people involved. Started off by introducing yourself and then take place in various group tasks. Nothing too complex. Those that impress during this time then get taken into a separate room for a 2 on 1 speed sales interview. Again nothing too difficult.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Good, fair, straightforward. We had several group interviews where we were split into teams and asked to complete tasks. At the end of the day we had individual interviews where they asked us about our CV.

Graduate Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

After passing the preliminary phone interview, I was invited to Graduate fasttrack's assessment day (usually for 10-15 people). There were only 7 of us on the day so we skipped the assessment and were interviewed with 2 people (your supervisor and another recruiter). The interview was very straightforward and used to check that you have the right motivations/ personality for joining sales. It is worth noting that most of the sales roles involve a high-level of cold calling (~90 calls a day), which is why I declined the offer.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Assessment Centre with 1 min individual presentation, group tasks and final panel interview. They cut some of the candidates before the final panel interview if they felt they were not cut out for this line of work.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

We were asked to introduce ourselves, name, degree, classification, fun fact. Then did a group task. Then, the first eliminations set of candidates were eliminated. After the first group stage, were interviewed individually.

Sales Role Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Interview process involves showcasing your personality and how suited you are for a cold calling sales role. Had to stand up infront of around 12 people carrying out a number of sales role plays. Then if selected a one to one interview with a member of the company.

Interview Questions

• How suited are you to a sales role   1 Answer

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Graduate Fasttrack (London, England (UK)).

Interview

This selection day was like The Hunger Games, run by junior staff on power trips who delighted in telling the unlucky candidates to leave the room publically (I personally think this was awful, like some public crucifixion). 0 time to prepare anything and a rather odd group interview scenario, the entire process was shrouded in mystery which would certainly put candidates from disadvantage backgrounds without savvy parents to put them in the know at a disadvantage. Truly horrible experience and I left in tears. Luckily I now realise I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than go into recruitment consultancy so really they did me a favour by rejecting me.

Interview Questions

• Give a presentation on the person sitting next to you and why you think they'd make a good recruitment consultant (under 3 minutes)   Answer Question

Graduate Fasttrack Response

May 25, 2017 – Manager

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Sorry to hear you were unhappy with our selection process and we are surprised by the description of your experience. The decision on successful and... More