Graduate Fasttrack Reviews | Glassdoor

1 Rating

"Very positive experience!"

Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer
    Current Freelancer - Anonymous Freelancer

Pros

From initial contact, Jack at graduate fast track was accommodating and helpful to what I needed.
    Visited London on 2 separate occasions to meet with Jack and have interviews and got my ideal job on the second visit! I then started the job a week later.
    Jack listened to my preferences and that was proved by the interviews he put me forward for!

Overall a very positive experience and would recommend graduate fast track to anyone just out of university, needing to get on with the job search!

Cons

No particular cons. Any worry or concern I had, I rang graduate fast track and was always someone to talk to and help

2. "Recruitment Consultant"

Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Hammersmith, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Recruitment Consultant in Hammersmith, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Fasttrack full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I have been with Graduate Fasttrack for over 2 years now. I joined with a limited amount of commercial experience and have had great training and support since day 1. The progression is structured so there is always a next step you are looking to achieve and this is based purely on your performance and targets. Within a year you can be looking to handle your own accounts and get face time with clients. There is no BD involved with the role as it is a much more candidate focused market, however if this is something you want to explore and develop training and the option is on hand. Everyone in the office is genuinely mates, quite a few of the guys play in a 5 a side team during the week and there's always someone up for drinks. The company makes an effort to take you all out for a fun activity each month like Ascot, Go Karting, Zorb Football, Go Ape etc. which gives us a really tight knit team which helps when you spend long working days together! I've never had a month in my time here where I haven't earned commission and the earning potential is great.

Cons

Days are long and you get the usual frustrations you get in recruitment. You need to make sure you have lots of pipeline so when you do have things fall through you've got back up.

Advice to Management

Management is easily accessible to everyone, ideas will usually be listened to and implemented. The company recognises and rewards hard work, keep doing what you're doing.

Graduate Fasttrack Response

May 25, 2017 – Manager

Thanks for the feedback! It's definitely not an easy job but we try to make it a great environment to help everyone thrive, we look forward to the things to come!

"Fun and fast-paced Recruitment"

Current Employee - Consultant in Hammersmith, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Consultant in Hammersmith, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Fasttrack full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Work alongside like-minded people
    Loads of incentives for hitting targets such as trips abroad, michelin star restaurants and more
    Market leading uncapped commission structure

Cons

Can be long hours, but rewarded for your efforts!

Advice to Management

Keep up the good work, culture is perfect, everyone at work are good friends and no one ever dreads going to work on a Monday

"Best recruitment job in London!"

Current Employee - Sales Director in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Sales Director in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Fasttrack full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I finished university and joined an IT recruitment company where I worked for a year. The job was business development and cold calling all day everyday, it was a really aggressive and cut throat environment. I decided to leave that opportunity and join Graduate Fasttrack which has been the best decision of my career. The environment, culture, progress, earning potential and incentives are excellent.

Environment:
    Great culture, regular team outings, holiday targets twice a year, christmas party abroad (Berlin, Prague, etc..)

Role:
    No BD, candidate focussed, it's also very refreshing to deal with and place graduates into their first job and some of the best roles in London

People:
    The team culture at Graduate Fasttrack is second to none, everyone gets on really well and most of us hang out outside of working hours! Having a great working culture is what's most important to management.

Overall it's a fantastic place to work, there is so much room for career progression and the earnings are excellent.

Cons

Like any recruitment role your resilience is tested, and it is hard work!

Advice to Management

Every idea that someone has is passed to management and taken on board. If the idea works well for the business it is implemented. It's great to work in a place where management listens to you!

"Working at GFT"

Current Employee - Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Graduate Recruitment Consultant in London, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Fasttrack full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

I've been working at Graduate Fasttrack for nearly 3 years and I've absolutely loved my time here so far.

The reason I chose Graduate Fasttrack over several other offers was initally down to the people, everyone who I met here was really laid back and easy to get on with.

But after starting I realised how much more there was to offer.

The training has been fantastic throughout, any worry or issue I've had had with a part of my role has been dealt with thoroughly.

The earning potential is awesome, there's a really good commission structure in place which allows you to make great money, even in the first few months.

The progression is also great, with managment looking to find the best possible route for people to take and doing their best to help you make it happen.

Everyone in the office works really hard for each other. It's a really collaborative environment which is really encouraging.

On top of all of this there are tons of benefits and perks. We have holiday targets, monthly lunch clubs, Christmas Holidays abroad, monthly days out, all paid for by the company.

Cons

The graduate market is great most of the time but can be tough, with it being fast paced and high volume it can get really frustrating at times.

There are the general frustrations of recruitment to contend with as well.

The hours are longer than a 9-5 but I guess that is to be expected in recruitment.

Advice to Management

With the company looking to expand I think it's really important to work hard on maintaining the culture and environment, my advice would be don't let the quality of care staff members currently recieve slip at all with growth.

6. "Great to begin with..."

I worked at Graduate Fasttrack full-time

Pros

- Great support initially and follow up skills to make sure you attend assessment days for numbers

Cons

- promised job over the phone, would have appreciated honesty without any promises
    - told that I would never get a job through an agency in the future, a little awkward as the following week I got hired and I'm currently working in a similar position through an agency.
    - initimaded during final interview with manager, made to feel worthless

Advice to Management

Get rid of them

"Excellent Working Environment!!"

Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Hammersmith, England (UK)
    Current Employee - Principal Consultant in Hammersmith, England (UK)

I have been working at Graduate Fasttrack full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Really fun social environment with some great incentives. I have been at graduate for nearly 5 years and it has been hard work but it has given me an amazing platform to form a very successful career so far.
    - incentives include 3 holidays per yer
    - lunchclubs every month
    - cash bonuses every month
    - fantastic commission structure with no threshold
    - NO BD as we have a very established client base
    - Team days out every month so 12/ year (e.g. Go Ape, Book of Mormon, Cocktail making classes etc)
    - Very sociable young team that has a real sense of community and purpose

Cons

The hardest part is that we work very hard but the trade off is the money is excellent so this isn't an issue.

"Assessment Day"

I worked at Graduate Fasttrack full-time

Pros

Good interview practice I guess

Cons

They clearly have an idea of what an ideal candidate looks like. Unfortunately that doesn't include ethnic minorities. Discrimination at its finest.

Advice to Management

Greater consideration of Equal Opportunities

"Great culture and Excellent Opportunity"

I worked at Graduate Fasttrack full-time

Pros

The culture is great- very young team, good fun and really sociable environment. You're expected to work hard but the financial rewards are excellent and there are lots of benefits/incentives including monthly lunch clubs and holiday targets. Also incentives for the whole company including Christmas holiday and monthly days out. Days can be long but if you're willing to put the hours in basic will go up and you can move quickly through the company. No BD, not super KPI driven environment which makes it one of the better recruitment companies to work for.

Cons

Recruitment is a tough job and isn't for everybody. Anyone getting into it needs to be willing to put the hours in and deal with frustration/rejection if you're going to get the most out of it.

10. "Nice, youthful company but high turnover"

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

I worked at Graduate Fasttrack (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun atmosphere, nice people, good location.

Cons

Little exposure to clients and BDM. General frustration of working in recruitment. Very competitive industry. Low starting salary but this is probably due to lack of client exposure.

Advice to Management

Better training and communication on all the clients/vacancies that GFT has. Better individual incentives