Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) Interview Questions

Interviews at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB)

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) (Brighton, England (UK)) in February 2020.

Interview

Difficult interview. Ensure you've done your research on the company. Interview felt like a formal conversation, ESSENTIAL that you know your CV inside out, this is what they base your background questions on. Ensure you are able to go into detail about the reasoning for your decisions e.g. why you left a certain job, why you decided to go to a certain university etc.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB).

Interview

Received a lot of information before the interview and the Consultant who organised the interview for me was very helpful. Interview lasted over an hour and consisted of questioning and then an exercise. Definitely recommend doing a lot of preparation before the interview the interviewer seemed pretty hard to please!

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) (Brighton, England (UK)) in May 2019.

Interview

I made the application online, then I had a phone interview, then two hour in person interviews (the first with a CV matching activity, the second to match me with the right team) - very time consuming process.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) (Brighton, England (UK)) in September 2018.

Interview

Had phone interview with the resourcer and consultant. The consultant said she'll pass my CV to the client that day. However there was no follow- up after that day. Despite my several attempts to contact her, I still had no idea what happened.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB).

Interview

I interviewed twice for the company. First time round the Senior Management were unsure I was the right fit for the company, my motivations weren't aligned to what they were looking for.
    After securing myself a role in recruitment for an well known recruitment firm one of the Directors got back in contact and re interviewed me 8 months later. This time I was successful having proved I had the right business acumen for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in recruitment?
      What are your motivations for pursuing a role within recruitment?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my Universities careers website. This included sneding off a Cv and cover letter to GRB. Once I had done this I waited to hear back from them. I received a call back from them and had an extensive phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Q. Please explain one of the decisions you made in your previous job and how that impacted the business.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) in June 2015.

Interview

To apply for this position, I had to submit my CV and a cover letter. I was successful on this part and so was offered a telephone interview. During this interview, I was asked why I wanted to go into marketing, and to expand on some parts of my CV, along with other common interview questions. I later received an email offering me this two week internship.

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) (Brighton, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Asked questions around my motivations and why I wanted recruitment. Started off the interview by having a chat with the AD which was nice. Then met my 'manager to be' and overall I was there for about 2 hours. After that, got a call offering me the position and I accepted.

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) (Brighton, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

slightly lengthy with unnecessary repetitive stages. Got the see the office and meet the staff, was able to ask lots of questions and felt satisfied with the knowledge I gained from the role and the company

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) (Brighton, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

fairly standard interview, as you would expect for a recruitment role. consisted of the following:
    Phone Screen
    Face to Face
    Directors
    All people I met seemed friendly and gave a good impression of themselves

Interview Questions

• Why Recruitment and questions related to experience   1 Answer