Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) Interview Questions

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB).

Interview

I interviewed twice for the company. First time round the Senior Management were unsure I was the right fit for the company, my motivations weren't aligned to what they were looking for.
    After securing myself a role in recruitment for an well known recruitment firm one of the Directors got back in contact and re interviewed me 8 months later. This time I was successful having proved I had the right business acumen for the role.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want a career in recruitment?
      What are your motivations for pursuing a role within recruitment?   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through my Universities careers website. This included sneding off a Cv and cover letter to GRB. Once I had done this I waited to hear back from them. I received a call back from them and had an extensive phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Q. Please explain one of the decisions you made in your previous job and how that impacted the business.   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) in June 2015.

Interview

To apply for this position, I had to submit my CV and a cover letter. I was successful on this part and so was offered a telephone interview. During this interview, I was asked why I wanted to go into marketing, and to expand on some parts of my CV, along with other common interview questions. I later received an email offering me this two week internship.

Graduate Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) (Brighton, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Asked questions around my motivations and why I wanted recruitment. Started off the interview by having a chat with the AD which was nice. Then met my 'manager to be' and overall I was there for about 2 hours. After that, got a call offering me the position and I accepted.

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brighton, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Graduate Recruitment Bureau (GRB) (Brighton, England (UK)) in March 2012.

Interview

fairly standard interview, as you would expect for a recruitment role. consisted of the following:
    Phone Screen
    Face to Face
    Directors
    All people I met seemed friendly and gave a good impression of themselves

Interview Questions

• Why Recruitment and questions related to experience   1 Answer