GrafTech International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

GrafTech International Interview Questions

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anmoore, WV

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at GrafTech International (Anmoore, WV).

Interview

interview with some of the bosses and testing for math and micrometer measure to find out if capable of using measurement skills and questions to find out if capable of working on a team with coworkers to do jobs and complete jobs on time with good quality

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at GrafTech International in May 2015.

Interview

typical phone interview. The initial phone screens went smoothly and I was quickly and told that I will know the decision in less than two weeks. sent several emails but no answer. no courtesy tell me that they haven't picked me for the position. two interviews were present and lasted about 20-25 minutes.
    They were professional during the interview.

Interview Questions

Interview

Standard behavioral interview questions in panel interview format

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Parma, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at GrafTech International (Parma, OH) in June 2010.

Interview

The initial phone screens went smoothly and I was quickly brought in for a face to face interview. It was an entire day interview. I started off by giving a 45-60 minute presentation on my current business. This was followed by sequential interviews always with 2 people and rarely asking the same question. It was a grueling but not annoying day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was generous and included relocation and a signing bonus. No negotiation was necessary.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 7+ months. I interviewed at GrafTech International.

Interview

phone interview with HR
    general manager interview and Vp with colleague aa final interview.
    it took 7 month.
    most difficult one was with HR MANAGER.
    They keep asking similar question to giveme pressure

Secrétaire intérimaire Interview

Anonymous Employee in Calais, Nord-Pas de Calais (France)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at GrafTech International (Calais, Nord-Pas de Calais (France)) in February 2013.

Interview

Recrutement effectué via une agence d'intérim qui a proposé trois candidates. Entretien avec le Responsable Administration du Personnel, dans une ambiance plutôt détendue. Son choix s'est d'abord porté sur une autre candidate, puis quand celle-ci est partie un mois plus tard, j'ai été rappelée. J'ai appris plus tard qu'elle avait été choisie parce qu'elle était plus jeune que moi.

Interview Questions

• Questions sur mes expériences passées et ma formation.   Answer Question