Gragg Advertising Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Interviews for Top Jobs at Gragg Advertising

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gragg Advertising (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Was a quick phone conversation just explaining the position and what you would be doing dad to day. Very laid back and easy going phone interview. Only lasted about 15-20 minutes.

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gragg Advertising (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

I applied with an Employee referral and was called maybe 3 days after applying online. I got a general phone interview with HR within a day or 2. Had a group interview within a few days and then an offer quickly after that. Whole process took no more than 2 weeks. Interviewed with a group of 3, someone from HR, Department Director and who I would work directly. Atmosphere was relaxed and we interviewed in what they called the Living Room where they have comfy chairs around a little coffee table. Dress of interviewers and whole place is fairly casual.

Interview Questions

• They hire a lot of recent grads so questions were pretty standard. The interview did feel more like a conversation and not too rigid and cold.   Answer Question

Negotiation

was offered $32k and tried negotiating $35k (expecting them to come down in the middle) but they were not willing to negotiate.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gragg Advertising (Kansas City, MO) in December 2014.

Interview

Very easy interview process. Asked basic questions on the phone. Brought in for an in person interview with HR and department head. Once again, very basic interview questions. Found out quickly after that I had the job.

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. How you handle workload, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gragg Advertising (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

You are brought in with senior management and the manager of the team they think they will put you on. Very laid back interview just come prepared to thoroughly discuss your experiences prior to the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gragg Advertising (Kansas City, MO) in December 2012.

Interview

Met with 3 managers of various teams. I had no idea what any of them did on any of their teams - Gragg's offering is somewhat unique and to fresh grads (especially in 2010) it was too conceptual to fully understand.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gragg Advertising (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Interview process was smooth. They asked relevant questions to my resume. Most people who are interviewing are straight out of college, so they except you to be new to the ad agency world. They used to do skills testing, but have stopped. They seem to hire a variety of different personalities as well.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Gragg Advertising (Kansas City, MO) in September 2013.

Interview

I had to fill out a basic email questionnaire that I had to submit before they asked me to come in for an interview. During the actual interview, the HR person was there and the Manager of the department that I was interviewing for. The interview was pretty short and fairly basic. They asked typical interview questions, nothing too out of the ordinary.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gragg Advertising (Kansas City, MO).

Interview

Ther was a Phone screen at first, once this interview was done a test was emailed and sent with questions to take. Once I completed this then they asked me to come in and do a face to face.

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kansas City, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gragg Advertising (Kansas City, MO) in August 2019.

Interview

Greet the front desk, walk through the cubicles and sit in a conference room. Met with the vp then the president, both to have seemed too busy. Interviewer was looking at smartphone for a few times I was talking. Fixations. Be sure to look nice as appearance is a judging factor