Granada Corporation Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 19, 2017

2.1

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Granada Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

You receive a phone interview. If acceptable, you get invited to do a video recorded interview to share more about yourself and why you would be a great fit for the job. The interview was very straight forward and it all done from my home office.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my previous job experience.   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Granada Corporation (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

It was very ease. After the recruiter asked me questions about myself, she went straight into details about the company. She answered all my questions and got back to me with an approve in no time. I really enjoyed the whole process.

Interview Questions

• How long have you been doing insurance?   1 Answer

Network/Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Granada Corporation.

Interview

Interviews were laid back and felt very comfortable. Had 3 rounds of interviews. After the third interview I was told they would let me know by a certain day, then they stopped being responsive. After that much time at least have the courtesy to say I didn't get the job.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Granada Corporation (Hollywood, FL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process went well actually fast. however, the training sucked not even worth the 3 weeks. They did try their best but in the end however I and the rest of my class had to drop it.

Interview Questions

• the questions they would ask was what and why would we pick you for this position and what can you bring to the company.   1 Answer

Patient Billing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Granada Corporation (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2016.

Interview

The HR lady was slow to respond and I had to contact her frequently with updates even after she promised to let me know something. However, once she offered me the job it was handed over to someone else and things were much smoother. I enjoyed the training and the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your previous experience with an irate customer.   1 Answer

Insurance Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Granada Corporation (Houston, TX).

Interview

The way it has to be a hiring process... it was very straight forward and the lady who contacted me was very kind. I thought it will take me forever to finalize the process but in a couple of days I had interviews and all the process completed to send my paperwork.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Granada Corporation (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

2 interviews to test your skills ,see if u have personality and if u are the right fit/find. They are looking for ppl with good voices , communication skills and that think fast and wise - It is an awesome position ,working for great people and I feel that I have found my ideal place in the job world

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoneton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Granada Corporation (Phoneton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

It took about 4 days before the first interview, Then it went very quickly, phone interview then tech support checks your computer for compliance and then another phone interview and then paperwork to be filled out and sent back, after that your background check and drug test.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Granada Corporation (Telephone, TX) in May 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume and had a ten minute phone call. After that call, I had to run computer specs on my internet speed to ensure that my system could handle taking virtual calls and be compatible with required programs. Sadly, the interview process was lacking which is why they have a high turn over rate.

Interview Questions

• What does customer service mean to you?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Granada Corporation (San Antonio, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

Poor communictation. Several mistakes. The person that is hiring you promise you things that once you are hired they tell you "she" was incorrect. No choice to go back to you previous employer so you rather give it a chance and try

Interview Questions

• Are you licensed
      What internet speed do you have
      Can you work on a quiet room   Answer Question