Grease Monkey International Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Grease Monkey International

Tire and Lube Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aurora, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Grease Monkey International (Aurora, CO) in October 2018.

Interview

My girlfriend and I are both veteran techs. She was a district manager and I was a floor manager for jiffy lube. We both applied. The manager Tom. Interviewed her first. Offered her 11.50hr with 10yrs experience. A few days later I get an interview he offers me 11.00 hr with 20+ yrs exp. And when he noticed my gf drove me our interview was over. He ran straight up to the truck and started joking around and flirting with my chick. Dissrespected me to my gf by saying" I gave this scrub. Here a job" "is he any good"? If I didn't need the money cause she and were both laid off a few weeks back I would have told him to shove it.

Interview Questions

• No questions were asked other than have I done this before   1 Answer

Hood Technician Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Grease Monkey International in March 2013.

Interview

Go in to fill out an application. If they like your application they will give you a call for a in person interview then offer you a job. Super easy piece of cake

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation took place.

Hood Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boulder, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Grease Monkey International (Boulder, CO) in March 2011.

Interview

All you have to do is show up, once there you can fill out an application then they ask what you can do and what your good at. this interview only takes a matter of minutes before your told to come in the next day. Your first work day is your real interview!

Interview Questions

• What are your best skills that could benefit grease monkey?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Minimal, There was no negotiation.