Great Performances Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Great Performances

Server/Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Performances (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

I completed an online application detailing my previous experience and how I had heard of Great Performances (online, from a friend, etc.) and I submitted my CV and a cover letter. Then they contacted me to schedule an interview. After this, I completed a skills assessment to determine my pay rate. After this, I completed a training, and then I was offered shifts.

Interview Questions

• Describe one experience you had with a difficult customer.   1 Answer

Venue Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Great Performances.

Interview

There was none. I was contacted by email to schedule a time to talk by phone. At the scheduled time, I called her, as was requested. She didn't answer, so I left a message with my number. Never called back. I sent an email later on to which I got a response the next day. She did apologize.

Cater Waiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Great Performances (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple. They call you in, you meet with around two people, and the interview is of average formality. The questions are easy. They wanted to know about any other jobs or projects that you may have, and how many days a week you can commit. They also want to make absolute sure that you have customer service experience.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Great Performances in April 2010.

Interview

one interview, hired on the spot

Interview Questions

• Why were u unemployed for so many months   1 Answer

Negotiation

easy

Executive Assisntant Interview

Interview

Seemed unorganized and all a bother. I was scheduled for a call during a specific time and received a call 10 mins later. I stepped away from my phone at that time and was able to give the hiring manager a call 10 minutes after she had called me. I asked her if now was a good time to talk and she told me I only had 9 minutes to do so.... Her tone was extremely passive and I felt incredible rushed. She countered all of my responses with an annoyed... "okay" in a tone that not only showed she wasn't interested but she was ready to get off the phone.

I would say, just an all around unfavorable experience.