Great River Energy Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Great River Energy Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Great River Energy

Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Great River Energy (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with an HR rep to go over my resume. I then had an in person interview with the hiring manager and the HR representative. The interview questions were typical interview questions of strengths, weaknesses, tell me about a time when..., and how would you handle a certain situation. They also asked about my college coursework and internship experience. Overall the process was straightforward and as expected. The interview was professionally conducted and allowed a lot of back and forth with questions from me about their company and the position as well.

Environmental Compliance Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Great River Energy.

Interview

In person interview with 5 panel individuals, one being an HR individual. A challenging interview with pages worth of detailed questions. Overall all questions were focused on environmental experience. The interview team seemed more interested in getting through the questions than having a conversation about my experience or what I could bring to the company.

Interview Questions

• How would you draw a conclusion from a compilation of data?   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Great River Energy (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2010.

Interview

At first the interviewer talked about his company's goal and later asked me few questions about my background experience. The one question asked contained that " explain your research experience where you have achieved what you set for". Next question was to ask him few questions. I asked him about my role in his company once I join. Also, I asked about the interviewer's role in the company and what kind of students are they looking for that position.

Interview Questions

• Explain me some research experience where you come up with a solution.   Answer Question