Greater Boston Food Bank Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Greater Boston Food Bank Interview Questions

Interviews at Greater Boston Food Bank

Interviews for Top Jobs at Greater Boston Food Bank

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greater Boston Food Bank.

Interview

I had two phone interviews. One with HR, and one with the hiring manager. I then had an in person interview with Hiring Manager. The following week I had interviews with the V.P. of the department, and other members of the department held in group interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

made a reasonable offer and I accepted.

Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Greater Boston Food Bank.

Interview

I applied for for executive assistant position and they called me for an initial interview. I never heard from them after the interview and I am assuming that I was not considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• They focused mainly on the tasks that I was doing in my previous jobs.   1 Answer

Development Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Greater Boston Food Bank.

Interview

HR seemed to focus more on behavioral questions and how I would handle situations rather than the job itself. That raised a red flag that either they have had bad experiences with past employees or the current employees/management are difficult to work for. She was friendly enough but the experience was just odd and somewhat invasive (tell me about the job before you ask what I was making at my last position ). She definitely didn't sell me on how great the organization is to work for. After the call I was sent one of those personality exams. Apparently I failed because they never followed up. Pay is lower than average.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you really had to work hard to earn someone's trust at work and how did you earn it?   1 Answer

Production Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Greater Boston Food Bank (Boston, MA) in October 2011.

Interview

I sent in a resume, but when I called to follow up, HR had never received it. The email address I'd sent it to was correct, it must have just gotten lost in the shuffle. I wound up having a brief phone interview and then an in-person interview with my prospective supervisor and someone from HR.