GreenPearl Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at GreenPearl

Interviews for Top Jobs at GreenPearl

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at GreenPearl (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

It was simple: one phone interview, two in-person interviews (first with the COO, then with the CEO). I got to meet a bunch of the team members, which really helped me realize that this is where I wanted to work. The people are great. One thing that I enjoyed was the openness of the organization during the interview process. They were transparent about their strengths and weaknesses and let me ask anything I wanted.

Interview Questions

• The usual: background, experience, skills, past compensation, nothing different than most interviews.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at GreenPearl (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Creepy CEO with a strange eye flicker made me feel highly uncomfortable. I thought I was being judgmental and that maybe he was just awkward and geeky but looking back I was right and he was just creepy...

Interview Questions

• He asked me to pitch to him in an interview... Totally inappropriate on a first interview...   1 Answer

Negotiation

long and laborious