Greensheet Media Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Greensheet Media Interview Questions

2.2

Media Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Greensheet Media (Houston, TX).

Interview

I initially interviewed with 2 managers at once, it went very well, and lastly I interviewed with the Director. He than asked question about my past selling experiences, and asked do I see a future with selling this product.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what have you sold in the past, and how would you best sell advertising.   1 Answer

Negotiation

they then explained what the salary consist of, and the potential for growth revenue through meeting my goals, and how some people here make over 100,000 annually.

Nothing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greensheet Media (Houston, TX).

Interview

I don't want to do this but this system will not let me out of the craziness. ..not much difference from working at Greensheet Media. HR is very good. Certain folks hire anyone that comes in the door. No consistency in the offices and how they interview let alone train people. Don't treat all people the same.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Greensheet Media (Houston, TX) in April 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen was held by an assistant/receptionist, basic questions, nothing too pressing. Some questions around suitability such as the role being located in their head office in Downtown Houston and the salary range. She put me forward in the process. Phone interview was conducted by a manager, who talked about the role in more detail and pressed a little harder on some of the experiences that I had. Super easy stuff. It became obvious that I was overqualified for the role and they knew this; still I explored it, if nothing else as another option if other more desirable roles didn't work out (I was relocating to the area and unemployed). They put me forward again in the process, interview face to face was at their HQ in the Midtown area. Slightly dilapidated part of town, fair share of crime made for a less than ideal area to work in my opinion. The security guard was rather fierce too, suggesting he probably has quite a lot of troublemakers to deal with every day. Their office is aged, terrible 'old media cubicle' desk layout made for a very unfriendly/unwelcoming atmosphere. The empty seats and large amount of space available spelled the company had either been through some restructuring or was still in the process of doing so. The fact the company is in the process of selling the building and only occupies less than a 1/3rd of the floors available suggests all is not well with the business. One of the people interviewing me had been there a month, the other just over a year. Despite going through the entire process and then asking for feedback, I received no reply. But fortunately for me I had another offer which I accepted, however I think I would have passed up this opportunity even if it was offered. I just didn't get a very convincing vibe from either the people or the company atmosphere here, it felt a lot like they were trying to brush over some pretty deep issues they are still in the process of working through.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for from your next marketing role?   Answer Question
    • What are your experiences with social media marketing?   Answer Question

Director Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Greensheet Media (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Interview process was timely and informative once I received the first phone call. Everyone was friendly and professional. They did not set unrealistic expectations about the company and were upfront about some of the challenges I would face as an incoming employee.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my project management skills.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They were not really willing to negotiate with me on much but I did feel that what they were offering was fair so I accepted the position.

Graphic Designer (P/T) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Greensheet Media (Houston, TX).

Interview

Applied via Glassdoor and received an email after a few days to set up the interview. Questions were basic and straightforward, and then we went to a computer to test the speed at which I could make two test ads. Wages offered were $17/hour.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Greensheet Media (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The hiring process is pretty good. No major hang ups. If they want you, they make it clear. If they don't, they don't. Interviews were multiple. One with human resource recruiter, one with the management staff.

Interview Questions

• What are your plans for advancement, should you be hired.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation was required.

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Greensheet Media (Houston, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Horrible experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Greensheet Media in January 2008.

Interview

Group interview process and individual interviews on same day.