Grist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grist Interview Questions

3.5

Foundation and Corporate Relations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grist (Seattle, WA) in March 2015.

Interview

About two weeks after submitting my application, I received an email to set up a phone interview. The interview was a few days after that. I spoke on the phone with 2 women for about 20 minutes. I didn't receive any contact from them after the call. I feel like if the interview could have been in person, I would have done much better. It was really difficult to gauge what type of answer they were looking for.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall exactly but I know a lot was based on my writing ability and style.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Grist (Seattle, WA).

Interview

The initial communication with HR staff was pleasant and efficient. After a very basic phone screen interview, I was invited to come for an in-person interview with various members of the team and the office manager. The level of questions wildly varied between each person from incredibly casual to quite formal. Overall I met with five people in a somewhat time-consuming process, but did not met with the executive I would be working for. It wasn't until a second in person interview that I met him and the director of HR. The culture seems very fun and exciting, but disorganized.

Interview Questions

• Almost every single staff member asked multiple questions regarding my ability to work with difficult and sensitive personalities, set boundaries, etc., making it obvious they were referring to the CEOs work habits.   Answer Question