Grupo Bimbo Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Grupo Bimbo Interview Questions

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.8

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Grupo Bimbo in August 2011.

Interview

Hiring interview was ok

Digital Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico City (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Grupo Bimbo (Mexico City (Mexico)) in January 2017.

Interview

They asked me to fill out some formats and afterwards the interview was held. It was brief and concise. I was also asked to answer a psychometric test, which was sent to my email.

Senior Executive Training Program (Pilot Program, Got Put On Standby) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Grupo Bimbo (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in March 2014.

Interview

After a Cv review and a conventional HR interview you get called to an extremely thorough 6+ hours "grilling" by a specialized agency. The process is with other applicants and has the following steps. Group Case Study, 360, Interview, Picture Interpretations, IQ Tests, and Drawings. 4 staff present taking pictures and notes throughout.

Interview Questions

• Hundreds of questions going from psychological evaluation to IQ tests.   Answer Question

Interview

Very long processs- over 4 months, more than 13 inetractions/interviews with key executives.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to switch careers from a successful IT track, to massive products (food and beverage).   Answer Question

Negotiation

short, one interaction

Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Bimbo (Caracas, Capital District (Venezuela)) in December 2011.

Interview

I went through several interviews and tests (quant, cultural, psychological), then I met with several managers and then took an english test (toeiq) . All with 1 or 2 week separation.
    After that they required me to take a medical exam, then I met with the 2 Managers of the branch I would work for, they also interviewed me.
    After a week I received an offer, they were very clear with the terms of contract and benefits.

Vice President Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Grupo Bimbo in January 2010.

Interview

Interview Questions

• a price Consultants News describes as “nothing less than a fire sale.” A.T. Kearney—which offers strategy, organizational, operations, and IT consulting services—has a history of getting down and dirty inside the client’s organization, and its working style is highly collaborative. The firm, with offices in more than 50 cities in 34 countries, is organized by both functional and industry groups.   Answer Question

Negotiation