Gryphon Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gryphon Technologies Interview Questions

2.0

Systems Analyst Interview

Interview

On-site interview. Round table style with questions from senior level management. Each took turns asking about your personal achievements, professional achievements, and knowledge about the company. After interviews, Gryphon contacted about 1-2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gryphon Technologies (San Antonio, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

I received an email and phone call from the technical hiring manager requesting a good time for an interview. Very courteous and professional interviewer who spoke the same technical language as I did.

Interview Questions

• As a manager, what would be the first thing you would do for a new employee hired to work under you?   1 Answer

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gryphon Technologies.

Interview

Was interviewed in front of a panel of 4 and the interview was to long and questions were asked by the Director of HR who kept repeating the questions. The panel took a break due to phone interruptions and then one of them stepped out of the room. I got the chance to to speak to one of the persona and the aplogized

Interview Questions

• Describe a HR project that went wrong   1 Answer

Not sure

Program Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gryphon Technologies.

Interview

The hiring process is not the usual one you find. Manager handles the majority of the interview. Basically just talks to you and tells you about the company and the job responsibilities. Doesn't ask any difficult questions at all. In fact, there might be a total of 3 questions asked the entire time.

Interview Questions

• Questions aren't really asked. They just review your resume and pretty much read it back to you. I actually asked at the end "are you sure there isn't anything else you want to know about me" because I felt so confused about the entire process.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate at all but now that I know better I definitely would. There is always wiggle room.

Senior Non-Management Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Gryphon Technologies (Washington, DC).

Interview

Was contacted by hiring manager initially for interview instead of by recruiter. Hiring manager, not the recruiter, handled all communication by except for benefits which was handled by benefits specialist. Interview process was too simple and basic. Resume was reviewed during interview and questions were very basic. My thought is that it is too easy to land a senior level job at Gryphon Technologies if your resume has all the "keywords" matching the job description. I also believe they are quick to hire since they have difficulty in keeping warm bodies in the company due to their lousy HQ location.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary negotiation was very easy and if you wait until a few days before your start date to negotiate salary, you most likely will get the salary you want as they are afraid to lose you . They will have no choice but to accept your request as they will have to start all over again with interview process if you decline which will cost them dearly. Salary negotiation strategy likely will pay off if you follow this approach.

Program An Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Gryphon Technologies (Bloomington, IN) in June 2013.

Interview

The interview lasted roughly 15 minutes, in a conference room in which the desk was littered with food crumbs and trash. I was not told about the position at all, but instead the reviewing official told me about the benefits and the fact he was a "next door millionaire" and had many "fun toys".

Interview Questions

• If I felt comfortable teleworking from home   1 Answer