Guardian Protection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Guardian Protection

2.2

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Warrendale, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone calls only. I was contacted by a supervisor who asked me basic questions strictly over the phone. Given that it was for an intern position, The screening was not bad at all, and it was very casual.

Interview Questions

• What made you take interest in this position?
      Why you?
      Why sales?   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection in July 2016.

Interview

The initial phone interview was simple, basic questions about my resume and relevant experiences.
    The in person interview was very casual and more of a conversation between the three of us, but they didn't really ask me anything about myself. It was more directed towards what the company, division, and company does.
    Afterwards, they told me they chose someone else, yet still asked me how my interview experience was and what I enjoyed about the position and company. Total punch in the gut.

Alarm Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Cincinnati, OH) in August 2013.

Interview

They were very professional and thorough had two interviews plus the obvious background and drug test. Interview questions were pretty standard. Process took a while but was better than most companies. Was given an offer letter and accepted.

Interview Questions

• For me it was about my past experience no trick questions and made a point to acknowledge most standard interview questions were of little use.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Good and successful.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2009.

Interview

They didn't seem to ask me any questions to guage my ability to sell, or provide good service.
    It looked like they gauged interest from my previous work experience,

Interview Questions

• We run you all over the place. Are you OK with that?   Answer Question
    • There is no project manager, you do it all. How does that sound to you?   Answer Question

Lots of driving, no vehicle expense.
    I didn't believe their estimates of my realistic earnings potential.

Senior Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Warrendale, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with President/CEO and, afterwards, his leadership team - from all functions of the company. Impressive process but very targeted intent (see Interview Question below). One-on-one with the senior-most exec and then a panel interview with his functional direct-report staff.

Interview Questions

• "How would you improve our lead generation process?" That was the focus of the CEO's interview process. The company, perhaps guided by the president's focus, has determined that they are getting poor quality lead generation to their sales team and that is keeping them from expanding as quickly as they want.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection.

Interview

you will meet in the office and be interviewed by a manager. if the manager thinks you are a good candidate you will be interviewed by the general manager. you will need to pass a drug test and background criminal check

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection.

Interview

Didn't meet with direct boss first - met with bosses boss which seemed odd. HR seemed very competent - really got me through the process quick. Managers were very nice and professional.

Quality Assurance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I only had one interview & was given an acceptable offer. Comfortable with the interviewer and since then with most of the people I have worked with and for. I like there are many opportunities for advancement.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 10 years   2 Answers

Negotiation

Always ask for more than your lowest acceptable offer, they might just surprise you but be willing to negotiate and not demanding

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Austin, TX).

Interview

You are seated in a room with someone most likely stabbed someone in the back to get to their position.Ancient Rome had nothing on the way people would be thrown under the bus so that some one could step on their head to get one rung higher on their ladder.If you are experienced more than your interviewer you will not be hired.

Interview Questions

• None there is no imagination in this company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will not pay one penny more they the allow for any job.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

they had gone over the job description a bit more in depth along with expectations for you and how the company is growing and wanting to expand in the near future; along with the various department they had and their circle interactions

Interview Questions

• What past relations make you fit for the position   1 Answer