Guardian Protection Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Guardian Protection Interview Questions

Interviews at Guardian Protection

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection.

Interview

you will meet in the office and be interviewed by a manager. if the manager thinks you are a good candidate you will be interviewed by the general manager. you will need to pass a drug test and background criminal check

Protection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cranberry, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Cranberry, PA) in December 2017.

Interview

I applied online at indeed.com and they called me to ask me some preliminary questions. After that I was scheduled to interview. I was offered the job later in the week but told them I wanted to think about it over the weekend (to make sure it worked out with my spouse.) They emailed me an hour later and redacted their offer, stating they wanted to reorganize their internal employees before hiring someone externally. The manner they handled the situation in was extremely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me about a time you were criticized and how you responded to it."   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Warrendale, PA) in June 2017.

Interview

Phone calls only. I was contacted by a supervisor who asked me basic questions strictly over the phone. Given that it was for an intern position, The screening was not bad at all, and it was very casual.

Interview Questions

• What made you take interest in this position?
      Why you?
      Why sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Tempe, AZ) in April 2017.

Interview

they had gone over the job description a bit more in depth along with expectations for you and how the company is growing and wanting to expand in the near future; along with the various department they had and their circle interactions

Interview Questions

• What past relations make you fit for the position   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Super smooth - I applied via online job board, in-house recruiter called and did preliminary phone interview, I came in and spoke with the site director the following Monday, had an offer in my inbox Tuesday morning.

Interview Questions

• How many times is it acceptable to be unexpectely absent from work in a calendar year?   1 Answer

Market Research Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Guardian Protection in July 2016.

Interview

The initial phone interview was simple, basic questions about my resume and relevant experiences.
    The in person interview was very casual and more of a conversation between the three of us, but they didn't really ask me anything about myself. It was more directed towards what the company, division, and company does.
    Afterwards, they told me they chose someone else, yet still asked me how my interview experience was and what I enjoyed about the position and company. Total punch in the gut.

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Blue Island, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Blue Island, IL) in June 2016.

Interview

I came in after interviewing on the phone with HR. I then interviewed with the general manager and operations manager. It was pretty straight forward and I was offered a position. I came back another day for orientation.

Interview Questions

• Why did you stop working at your last job?   1 Answer

Senior Marketing Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Warrendale, PA) in March 2016.

Interview

Met with President/CEO and, afterwards, his leadership team - from all functions of the company. Impressive process but very targeted intent (see Interview Question below). One-on-one with the senior-most exec and then a panel interview with his functional direct-report staff.

Interview Questions

• "How would you improve our lead generation process?" That was the focus of the CEO's interview process. The company, perhaps guided by the president's focus, has determined that they are getting poor quality lead generation to their sales team and that is keeping them from expanding as quickly as they want.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Warrendale, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Warrendale, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

I first spoke with a recruiter who got me an interview with Guardian. I had one interview, where I met with several members of management. I also got a tour of the building.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Guardian Protection?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Guardian Protection (Phoenix, AZ) in October 2015.

Interview

I went through Nesco Resources(a staffing agency) for this interview. It took about a week for me to hear about the position to sitting in front of the hiring managers. The position I originally went for had closed in the interim and I ended up interviewing for a dispatcher position, so I was a little blindsided. After I interviewed with one person, I did a live phone interview with someone at the home office back East.