Gwinnett County Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Gwinnett County Interview Questions

Interviews at Gwinnett County

2.8

Program Leader Interview

Interview

The interview process was average. I was asked questions about my prior experience with event management, budgeting, time management and "Tell me about a time when"... Overall the interview process wasn't difficult.

Tax Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Gwinnett County (Norcross, GA) in November 2018.

Interview

Panel style interview with 3 managers and the Director. The Director asked a lot of the questions mostly about the experience I had in my current and previous positions. The managers asked questions as well, for example why do you want to work for the county and describe a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer? There is a brief assesment of your math, attention to detail and cash handling skills.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gwinnett County (Lawrenceville, GA) in October 2018.

Interview

There was a panel of four people. Each asked questions, both technical and standard interview type questions. The interview lasted about an hour and 20 minutes, partially because I gave very thorough answered and answered all follow up questions.

Interview Questions

• Have you handled money before and why are you comfortable doing so?   1 Answer

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Gwinnett County (Lawrenceville, GA).

Interview

Everything is done through HR. If you want to know how many people will be interviewing you, you should ask. You need to make it past the automated screening to potentially be selected.

Interview Questions

• What programs have you created in the past and how did you approach the creation process.   Answer Question

Business Services Associate II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gwinnett County (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Relaxed and cordial. I interviewed with a team of two. They took turns asking questions and both took notes. The questions they asked delved into my experience, were reasonable and not difficult to answer.

Interview Questions

• If I liked working on a team or on my own better.   1 Answer

Wastewater Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Gwinnett County (Norcross, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Interview process was professional and informative. Management explains job duties, benefits, schedule, and so on well. Tests for quality of knowledge and personality. They also asked questions regarding competency. Explained shift schedule.

Tax Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dacula, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Gwinnett County (Dacula, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

First by phone followed by a face to face which involved the hiring manager, who went over the job's demands, what to expect and what need to be done in order to be successful.

Deputy County Attorney Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Gwinnett County (Lawrenceville, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

We had a meaningful conversation of my previous experience and how it related to County government. There was a comparison between offices and the needs of the two. We talked substantively about the law. We talked about the needs of the office.

Interview Questions

• What would I bring as an asset to that job.   1 Answer

Street Maintenance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lawrenceville, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Gwinnett County (Lawrenceville, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was pretty laid back, most people I talked to were very nice and friendly. Interview lasted about 45 minutes or so. The whole process took about 2 weeks for apply, interview and then get the job offer. Everyone in the HR department were very professional and orientation was informative and entertaining.

Interview Questions

• How well do I know my way around the county roads.   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Gwinnett County in June 2009.

Interview

Go to interview and they ask questions of you, answer, get the job