H.C. Starck Interview Questions | Glassdoor

H.C. Starck Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at H.C. Starck

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at H.C. Starck.

Interview

Strange. It was just a conversation and tour of the plant. No explanation given. It felt very informal and the interviewer had no idea what to ask me. It ended up becoming me watching two managers talk about their weekends and joke. It was strange.

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at H.C. Starck (Newton, MA) in April 2012.

Interview

phone screen with recruiter
    written "take home test"
    1:1 with Hiring Manager
    1:1 with HR
    1:1 phone screens with 2 future peers
    1:1 with CEO
    background check / drug screen
    benefits review with HR
    long process due to remote locations of various parties but average difficulty

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in the industry?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Health & 401K plan is above average
    all other benefits below average

Research and Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at H.C. Starck (Newton, MA) in May 2010.

Interview

First was the phone interview. I talked to the director of Research and Development in Newton, MA. The questions were mainly focused on my resume information and prior experience. He was nice to talk to, but hard to understand over the phone because of his Indian accent. At the time, he could not answer any of my questions fully pertaining to the position and duties, just the topic. Then an one-on-one interview with another boss, which was several weeks after the phone interview. It felt too informal and did not cover anything more than the phone interview did. He was very laid back, soft spoken and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, just took the offer.